Post Pics of Your 2014+

Hi! New to this forum, but not new to Chevy. Used to be on the Avalanche forum board a few years ago. Recently bought this 2017 Silverado Midnight. Cant wait to start tinkering with it!!!!!  Only thing added are the tints and tonneau cover. 

trk2.jpg

trk1.jpg

• Like 4

10 hours ago, JKaney said:

2015 Sierra SLT. Just installed a 2.5” RC leveling kit and 275/60 20 on stock 20” rims. Probably could have gone bigger on the tires but wanted to play it safe. 

93DEC4B0-9E08-406B-BB2D-D6635E999253.jpeg

D66E49EC-8BED-4879-814F-AD4E90184E2D.jpeg

21117DC6-D071-4C37-B0E7-A29921AA83DE.jpeg

367E3CE0-CFD4-4613-B7BD-23406CAC7FAF.jpeg

How do you like the ride with the level? I'm |..| that close to pulling the trigger on some new Bilstien 5100 shocks, and some new taller sidewall tires (looking at Continentals in the same size you have).

My truck currently rides worse than a covered wagon, and the '18 Z71 they gave me as a loaner is much better. Hoping it's just shocks and sidewall difference, and not something else.

1 hour ago, 2kwik4u said:

How do you like the ride with the level? I'm |..| that close to pulling the trigger on some new Bilstien 5100 shocks, and some new taller sidewall tires (looking at Continentals in the same size you have).

My truck currently rides worse than a covered wagon, and the '18 Z71 they gave me as a loaner is much better. Hoping it's just shocks and sidewall difference, and not something else.

It's a little stiffer, but I like the feel better than stock. I felt like I had too much bounce with the stock setup. Probably going to replace the UCA's sometime in the near future to correct the angles. I went with the Falken Wildpeak AT3W tires. Spent hours reading reviews and couldn't justify spending $100 more per tire for KO2's. 

1 minute ago, JKaney said:

It's a little stiffer, but I like the feel better than stock. I felt like I had too much bounce with the stock setup. Probably going to replace the UCA's sometime in the near future to correct the angles. I went with the Falken Wildpeak AT3W tires. Spent hours reading reviews and couldn't justify spending $100 more per tire for KO2's. 

Thanks for the response. My stock Ranchos are spent at 75k miles, and I defintely need something else. The 2018 Silverado the dealership put me in as a loaner has Rancho's and is equally as "floaty" so I think it's not just worn shocks, but poor valving choice on GM's part.

My truck has the KO2's (275/55/20) on it now. They were on it when I bought it at 36k miles, and they are wearing well. They are loud on the road, and stiff as hell sidewalls (they're an LT, not a P tire). I LOVE the look of them, but don't really need the capability they afford. Looking to move back into a P rated tire with slightly less aggressive tread on the next set. The WildPeaks have been on my radar as well as the Continentals. I'm considering adding a bit of sidewall as well to help with the ride. Thinking maybe a 275/60/20. Haven't really gotten that far in research yet though.

Thanks again for the response!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Golfguy1996 said:

Pretty sweet man....has to rub pretty bad though. Are those OE or reps? Guessing reps?

Rubbing isnt that bad, tire scrubs the lower arm and very inside corner of fender well on cab side at full lock. But nothing like its going to rip the fender off.  Yes they're replicas.

Had the truck for just over two months now. Do not have a before pic but we all have seen bone stock Z-71's.

I have added:
20% on five windows and 5% brow
Westin HDX drop steps
American Racing Intake wheels
Husky Liners
DuHa box
Borla ProXS single in/dual out muffler with black tips
Undercover Flex
Undercover Swingbox
Bed mat
Black vinyl wrapped bowties

Future: