Post Pics of Your 2014+

Cool guess we have great taste. Haha

Your looks great with that lift. I was a little worried if stability control would be affected by a larger lift.

And I agree with the front air damn being removed. Have you removed yours yet? Any pics?

I would also like to de chrome in the spring when it warms up.

Great taste indeed. lol. I get plenty of stares on the road. I was very surprised when I took my truck which came with the lift for a test drive. No noticeable body roll or other quirky driving habbits with this lift. I'm very happy with it. Sure I have more pic's but I didn't want to clutter up the thread with more of my pic's but since you asked. ;)

So far I have put much darker tint on the windows and am leaning hard towards installing AMP Research step boards. Truck just doesn't look right with the stock boards. I think I will leave some of the chrome. I kind of like it. To many blacked out trucks on the street already imho.

20131207_113640_zpscxoers6l.jpg

20131207_113555_zpsalqe8ijo.jpg

GMCClimb_zpsae637f79.png

GMCMud_zps07b1fcec.png

Edited by seatec

SLT z71 4x4 bone stock.

Hey thewhitestallion that's exactly how my truck looked when I bought it. (Except the Z71 sticker on the rear -- mine doesn't have that.) Interior is probably different though, I have the 40/20/40 front seats.

Anyway I don't know if you are considering mods, but for what its worth here is my truck now after a 2" RC level, and custom wheels/tires. I also added the GM steps for $500, which was really dumb because that's too much $$ for what you get.

IMG_5654smaller_zps8bdbc3b3.jpg

IMG_5656smaller_zps44482b47.jpg

IMG_5659smaller_zps7ba9d531.jpg

• Like 2

Picked my black AT up back in October. Put a 2.5 RC lift in it shortly after. I'm debating lifting it 6 inches and going with aftermarket wheels and 35's but since I'm on the road a lot I keep going back to just the 2.5 and a set of Toyo MTs on the factory wheels. We'll see what happens in the spring I guess.

She's up to 3700 miles with no real big issues. It did vibrate the first time I drove it, had 12 miles at that point. Had the stealer road force balance the tires then it was all good. Also found that the roof had a bunch of dents a few weeks after delivery, but the dealer took good care of it.

Picture is before the foot of snow we got over the last few days:).

http--,,--//IMG_20131125_151747_996_zpsff1f80f3.jpg

Matt

Edited by mdes0
  • Like 2

I'm in exact same boat. Drive too much to lift that much. Going 275/65r20 toyo or trail grappler mt tires with my 2.5" rough country leveling kit and calling it a day

in8tgh.jpg

Edited by OUSux
  • Like 3

Just installed a RetraxOne bed cover on my 2014 A/T. Took off the Retrax stickers, looked dumb with the gold letters. But love the gloss look, it matches the truck perfect. By far the best investment yet!

20131227_164617.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you, it was the 2.5" rough country. Lifts the front up 2.5" and the rear 1". I think it was about $150. I also have .25" wheel spacers. I'm strongly considering doing the 5" RCX this spring. I will be putting 24" wheels with a tire that measures 33.3". I am waiting to see how it looks with the wheels before I get the 5" kit. Here's the wheels. uhuhaqev.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk