Post Pics of Your 2014+

y3ehy2av.jpg5u6u5a3e.jpgy3y8a6a9.jpg this is mine. Base model got it with 4 miles. V6

1.leveled $80

2. Step $130

3. Plasti dip the letters and badges (including the steering wheel one)

4. Installed led on footwell and step $12

5.changed every yellow bulb to white led $30

6.installed 5k Kensun hid kit $50

7. Front window tint to match the rear. $30 at the local flea market.

8. Also installed an led on the rear bumper step connected to the reverse light. Either for helping when reversing or when at night you need to get on the bed to get something out. Just press the unlock button and it lights up.

Coming soon

1. Putco g2 dayliner

2. Line x

3. Weather tech floor mats

4. Wheels and tires

5. Audio system

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Edited by NitroDatsik
  • Like 1

RC 2.5" suspension kit...highly recommend it as it's MUCH better than the kit I had on my 2012 that just had spacers in the front. Tires going on in the morning - will post more pics when I pick it up. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was looking into the 2.5" and thought that was the ticket but then I looked at the 3.5" RC and liked the fact that it came with new upper control arms to correct angles and replaceable BJs. Only problem is (and it's not a real problem) I will be on stock tires for a long time. Was worried it wouldn't look right with 3.5" lift and stock tires. But, I'm guessing that it would look close to a 2500 with stock tires and they don't look too bad. I've always thought that tires totally change the look of a truck and will get something more aggressive later but cant bring myself to not get good use out of the stock tires just because they don't look cool. I guess I'm looking for a picture of a 2014 with 3.5" lift on stock tires.

BTW Michaelis01, I have the same color truck only it's not LTZ. I love it but it just needs a taller stance. Especially since I went from a Duramax back down to a half ton.

Here's mine, 3.5 with stock tires still on stock tires a6yva9eh.jpgudabu4uj.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Edited by ridnclean28

Do you have line-x color match liner? Snap a pic if so thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey sorry it took so long to get the pics, and it's a little dirty I was carrying some tires in the back but here is the white bedliner

ja3y8ypa.jpgazupyzu8.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

you could always sell the new oem tires to offset the cost of the new larger tires????

That's an idea. But I've never had the best of luck selling anything. Guess I'm looking for an excuse to not level/lift right now as I do not need to spend the $$$ right now. But I am getting my wish list in order.

Come on Michaelis01! Where's those pics with the new rubber?

Ha - sorry...will get first thing in the morning. Dropping it off for tint and will snap a couple when I do so. The tires make the truck for sure. I did take one but it doesn't do it justice e5uvajaz.jpg

More tomorrow...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks. 285/65/20 BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KOs...have had them before and they are great tires. Very quiet too. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you getting any rubbing from that size tire?

There is a very slight bit on the inside, back part of the fender (closest to the engine) but it feels pretty flimsy right there so I'm going to look at trimming it. ysenasar.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk