Post Pics of Your 2014+

Yes there are a ton of options. But sounds like a great trip! I live just south of Denver and run up to the mountains quite a bit so if you want more info or anything PM and would love to help you out.

Thanks man. Will do [emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

What head light and fog light kit did you use? I converted my headlights over to sylvania ultras but they don't make fog lights in bulbs that fit unfortunately :/

So now I need to go another route.

I have been ordering from ddmtuning for almost 10 years now. I have had problems in the past but it is all lifetime warranty so everything has always been resolved. H11 5000k hid for the harness and I had to get the relays (still being delivered) and 5202 5000k hid for the fogs. the fogs are $10 more but totally worth every penny. Bright as hell without hid headlights. To some people they are too bright, but that's why my name is BrightWhite.

If you're going around the 15th, the Leadville 100 mountain bike race is that day.

So the Leadville area will be VERY crowded (a few thousand visitors) for about that whole week before and that weekend. Just FYI.

Tyrich, that's funny because I have been trying to find a cabin for rent or condo or whatever on vrbo. It's been rough trying to find one for me and the family. But I will try and keep an eye out on leadville. Thanks for the heads up. Probably gonna take highway70 to highway 9, and then take 24 into Colorado Springs to do the stuff there. I'm sure the sights on the way there will be awesome!!

Edited by 440hsp

Tyrich, that's funny because I have been trying to find a cabin for rent or condo or whatever on vrbo. It's been rough trying to find one for me and the family. But I will try and keep an eye out on leadville. Thanks for the heads up. Probably gonna take highway70 to highway 9, and then take 24 into Colorado Springs to do the stuff there. I'm sure the sights on the way there will be awesome!!

Yeah anything around vail, breckenridge, copper mountain, etc is probably going to be slim pickins.

But we found one in vail for a decent price for the week of the 9th-15th.

May try there, we booked a while back though.

CO Springs should be more than ok for finding a rental!

Wanted something more centrally located because we are going all over the place. Lol

Here's a couple of pics after I Vinyl Wrapped the Bowties and added Tail Light and Tail Gate Covers..

attachicon.gif2015-07-22 07.33.48.jpgattachicon.gif2015-07-22 07.31.44.jpg

Gorgeous! Really like what you did here.