Post Pics of Your 2014+

Just picked her up yesterday. Ordered on March 12th and the dealer had it April 16th. I could not be happier....this thing is awesome! Iridium Metallic with black interior and the 6.2L.

Crappy pic but I was in a hurry to get out of there since I had a 4 hour drive home. I can't wait to get her all polished up.

20140421_152250.jpg

• Like 1

Finally picked it up on Thursday night

295/55r20 Toyo AT Extreme

2.5 lift

20% window

Spray liner

Chrome mirror covers and door handles changed

attachicon.gifTruck(2).JPG

attachicon.gifTruck(1).JPG

More pics please friend, in better lighting and some showing of the wheels and tires better. This is a very similar set-up to what I want but with black wheels.

What level/lift are you running?

yqu7y4a6.jpg9e4ugu2y.jpg truck update. New grill and lights

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Looks great man. Love the mean stance of your truck. Mind sharing your specs of what all you've done? or do you have a build thread?

Mostly interested in our level/lift/tire/wheel specs. Thanks

Edited by BlueWrapper

More pics please friend, in better lighting and some showing of the wheels and tires better. This is a very similar set-up to what I want but with black wheels.

I will when the damn rain stops

Rough Country Lift

Rough Country Lift

Looks great man. Love the mean stance of your truck. Mind sharing your specs of what all you've done? or do you have a build thread?

Mostly interested in our level/lift/tire/wheel specs. Thanks

3" level, 305/55/20 Falken wild peak with 20x10 - 24 offset fuel hostage. A bunch of leds all over in and out, Billet grill, recovery hooks, side steps, tow hitch, hids, remote start.

Rough Country Lift

Thanks! Glad to see someone finally running the 295/55r20 Toyo AT2 Xtremes on here. Been really wanting to see how they look with a 2.5 level and if there was any rub.

3" level, 305/55/20 Falken wild peak with 20x10 - 24 offset fuel hostage. A bunch of leds all over in and out, Billet grill, recovery hooks, side steps, tow hitch, hids, remote start.

Thanks. If I may, with a 3" level does the front sit higher than the back at all. What brand level? Don't see the 3" set-up often.

Thanks! Glad to see someone finally running the 295/55r20 Toyo AT2 Xtremes on here. Been really wanting to see how they look with a 2.5 level and if there was any rub.

Thanks. If I may, with a 3" level does the front sit higher than the back at all. What brand level? Don't see the 3" set-up often.

my truck was a 2wt so my front sat a lot lower then the back, with the 3" level the front is the same height as the back, literally leveled both sides sit at 38 3/8" from the floor to where the paint starts on the fender opening. The brand I don't remember, I bought it off eBay for $89. A lot of people don't recommend the 3" level because of early wear on parts, more if you have a 4x4. Mine is not 4x4 so I don't care and I rather have the truck looking level then with the nose down, and is not like I will have the change the ball joints every year. I did my research and the way I have it everything is fine. Edited by NitroDatsik