Post Pics of Your 2014+

I did 35% in my car over top of the factory tint. It helps take the edge off of headlights and the sun, but that's about it. I've been pulled over in it twice for speeding now without any issues. I just put the drivers side window down as soon as I pull over, and put the interior lights on at night.

I used to do that too when I first had it tinted. If I saw a cop or they were sitting gunning people, I'd just reach up and slide my sunroof cover open to let light in during the day, or flip the inside lights on at night like you do. After a while, I just said screw it, they'll tell me if they don't like it. I honestly haven't had any issues in the year and a half I've had them tinted though (knock on wood).

• Like 1

Lol. Yea I def not doing 35 front. We had a Subaru w 20 all around and even now she tells me just get it dark. In don't drive a ricer so shouldn't attract that much attention lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Haha! My tailgate definitely does not say Honda on it.

Well i just got my tint done. They matched the rear side windows. Gotta wait now a few days for them to dry and be able to put the windows down

Before:

81f253b9ff72c12bd1f3e0c4b4cd0392.jpg

After:

c0b81b5b3f405ce7e76ead81778c7b44.jpg

Sorry that damn tree kills it

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I used to do that too when I first had it tinted. If I saw a cop or they were sitting gunning people, I'd just reach up and slide my sunroof cover open to let light in during the day, or flip the inside lights on at night like you do. After a while, I just said screw it, they'll tell me if they don't like it. I honestly haven't had any issues in the year and a half I've had them tinted though (knock on wood).

Haha! You can still see inside mine pretty easily so I imagine that helps. I think on my truck I'm going to go a little darker.

Thought you'd guys never ask... :gmc::fingersx:

FullSizeRender-1_2.jpg

March133.jpg

Bonus points to those who spot the subtle upgrade from these pics to the last one I posted. *Hint not the side steps.

:lurk:

Hey Rogey, the truck looks awesome! Are you running any spacers on those wheels? Any rubbing?

2014 Silverado double cab 5.3l 4x4 max trl. Tow mirrors, 2" RC level, 20" KMC on 275/65/20 Goodyear A/T Adventure w/ Kevlar. DiabloSport T1000 programmer. K&N intake.

Future miss: Long-tube headers, aftermarket exhaust, air bag level

Hey Rogey, the truck looks awesome! Are you running any spacers on those wheels? Any rubbing?

D6 - No Spacers. OEM 22s. 2.5 RC Level + Block. 33x12.5R22 Open Country MTs

I always give truck people crap when they drive into a spot. It's just one of my idiosyncrasies, no harm meant just friendly jousting.

Confused on how that is mean?

Sent from Tapatalk App - Samsung S6

Edited by thetruck454
  • Like 1