Post Pics of Your 2014+

So far they haven't done so, but they've only been on for two weeks. I'm going to take them off this week and can report back. They appear to be contoured pretty well to avoid tearing up the rubber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok cool, thanks!

lol, thank bud, it looks great in pics but in person its a bit taller than im used to, i had a 4inch cst lift with icon coil overs and shocks on my 13 denali and loved it, but because this truck had magna ride i was limited to options that work with the magnaride components, i ended up getting the BDS 6 Iinch lift that they have that has extra hardware to relocate all the magnaride stuff. still hoping to swap out the spacers with icon coil overs in the near future and upper control arms once someone is able to disable the magna ride system for me. so it current has 6' bds lift on toyo mt 35s which are heavy AF, along with bds traction bars. looks great but is pretty high in person, just didnt get used to it yet i guess.

• Like 1

lol, thank bud, it looks great in pics but in person its a bit taller than im used to, i had a 4inch cst lift with icon coil overs and shocks on my 13 denali and loved it, but because this truck had magna ride i was limited to options that work with the magnaride components, i ended up getting the BDS 6 Iinch lift that they have that has extra hardware to relocate all the magnaride stuff. still hoping to swap out the spacers with icon coil overs in the near future and upper control arms once someone is able to disable the magna ride system for me. so it current has 6' bds lift on toyo mt 35s which are heavy AF, along with bds traction bars. looks great but is pretty high in person, just didnt get used to it yet i guess.

Twin turbo!? Dang!!! Sounds fun!

3M sells a clear vinyl protection film for front of these trucks. Bumper, end of hood, sides of fenders. Can't even see it once installed. Or have the whole hood, front fenders and bumper wrapped in the clear vinyl for absolute no potential of seeing a line.

i know but when I found out they had it I had already purchased this one.

Sparky, have you Dyno'd that thing with Twin Turbos?

not yet, the tune is still not 100 percent, with a couple small bugs their trying to work out so the power is not where it should be yet, want to have everything running and shifting right before releasing full power to it.

My 2015 sierra

IMG_20170401_182444_020_zpsc4jnxxsw.jpg

IMG_20541_zpst1fgw4kq.jpg

My 2015 sierra

IMG_20170401_182444_020_zpsc4jnxxsw.jpg

IMG_20541_zpst1fgw4kq.jpg

What is the wheel/tire size/combo? What is the drop in front/rear?

I have been thinking about 2" level in the front and putting 20" wheels/33" tires, but I am starting to like the lowered look.

• Like 1

awesome truck, but i wanna hear about the GTR and M5 :noway: