In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

jomuehlbauer

Post Pics of Your 2014+

Just now, Vblock said:

After I did the cutting and manipulated the metal back up I used a self tapping screw and it worked perfectly. The other screw goes back into its original hole. I also had to cut the bottom of the plastic piece to get it to push back. 

A157D56C-C141-4DEC-B228-F87EC7D5FF67.jpeg

1 hour ago, jgraves13 said:

Do you have pictures of the NorCal? I see you kept the same fender plastic pieces, how’d you get them to screw back in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D52FAFF9-11F7-4808-8110-D159975EFF5B.jpeg

• Like 1

Truck.jpg

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Pdb996 said:

Truck.jpg

Welcome to the site.

Great looking truck, best specialty package they made in the K2 run!!! 

I am a little biased of course…..

Edited by JimCost2014
  • Like 1

Just got my new wheels and tires and already have them kicking up rocks. I don’t want fender flares because I don’t like the way they look. Has anyone tried the long john mud flaps or long john  fender flares? If so do you have any pics? I think they would work great but wanna see how they look on the truck before I order them. 

• Like 1

still in the beginning stages of making this truck truly mine, but here's how it looks for now.Next step is a little more power and a little color as I'm getting bored of the stormtrooper feel 

IMG_20191012_205048043.jpg

IMG_20190225_172906478_HDR.jpg

• Like 3

14 hours ago, davevinc1080 said:

ss1.jpg

ss2.jpg

ss3.jpg

ss4.jpg

Do you have an AAL or something for the additional weight? Maybe it’s just me but it looks like you have increased rake

7 hours ago, Profanesix said:

Do you have an AAL or something for the additional weight? Maybe it’s just me but it looks like you have increased rake

I have a 2" block spacer under the front strut.... and yes the rear does have 1 add a leaf at 2" lift. I think a lot of it is from the angle i took the picture, but yes unloaded the rake is the same angle as stock. 

275/70r18 bfg k02 with mayhem rampage wheels. 

volant cold air intake, 

superchips 2845

On 9/19/2018 at 11:02 PM, mongoose71 said:

fb552b67a818f02b77d877530d89b4cb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks great! What are your tire size and lift on this? Any rubbing issues or did you require any trimming?

Lifter failure, scoured camshaft etc etc. Traded it in as the warranty was going this year anyways. This is it's new 'owner' and they need photography lessons haha. Worst angle ever for the truck. Picked up an diesel AEV Bison instead.

GMC.thumb.jpg.e92f931d33b85d55a3757c45e83d94bc.jpg

• Like 1