kstruckcountry's 2006 Silverado Z71

kstruckcountry

They just sold on the SS site. But they were the brand of yours 55w 6000k. The guy also bought the 55w 6000k's in my highs and lows

Edited by Chris

Had my first night drive with the extra lights tonight. I'm pretty impressed with them. They extended my range quite a ways, and I can see reflectors from even further away now. Closer to the truck with the brights and aux lights working together, it's lots brighter and far easier to see. I'm happy with wiring them up with the high beams, it's very convenient to have both sets come on with one flick.

I remember I had 4 KC daylighters long range on a light bar on my truck and would flick them on and felt like I could see more than half a mile. They were totally illegal for on road use and in my state you are only allowed a max of 4 lights on at a time up front. And then people would keep their highs on so I would flick em on real quick to give em a taste of what it feels like, good thing I never did it to a cop lol

Sent from the side of the road...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...