2014 Silverado/Sierra Tips and Tricks

• 3 months later...
On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2013 at 1:36 PM, chesterkv said:

it's too bad they didn't do something with the windows. I would have love for them to come down or up with remote. My girls car does all that and I can't get her to stop clowning me on it. lol

All four of my windows roll down upon holding the unlock button, without changing any settings.  With that said my truck is a 2015 (not 2015i) that came equipped with the carryover camper style mirrors that do not have the power fold option.  I hate the mirrors, my biggest regret is not waiting a month and getting the power fold, spotlight, chrome capped mirrors.  I have searched this forum high and low to see if I can convert and it seems I'm stuck with the old style.  Hope this helps.

All four of my windows roll down upon holding the unlock button, without changing any settings.  With that said my truck is a 2015 (not 2015i) that came equipped with the carryover camper style mirrors that do not have the power fold option.  I hate the mirrors, my biggest regret is not waiting a month and getting the power fold, spotlight, chrome capped mirrors.  I have searched this forum high and low to see if I can convert and it seems I'm stuck with the old style.  Hope this helps.
Do you have the plain black towing mirrors with no turn signal, clearance light etc?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I"ve got one for you guys!! You know those rails on either side of the inside of the center console? Think they are just for the GM accessories like the tray or storage tote?

Think again! It is the exact perfect size for those hanging file folders!! (like those used in filing cabinets) So if you have documents to organize or keep neat here's your solution!

IMG_1508.thumb.jpeg.7d82f2c4bed12e1fdd4afb2b69e23aeb.jpeg

• Thanks 1

• 7 months later...
On 12/7/2013 at 3:36 PM, chesterkv said:

it's too bad they didn't do something with the windows. I would have love for them to come down or up with remote. My girls car does all that and I can't get her to stop clowning me on it. lol

They do.. just like the mirrors its a setting in the radio that has to be enabled. Once that's on all you have to do is hold the unlock button slightly longer than you would to fold out the mirrors and all four windows will go down