Event Code 3100 Thread

Who's now at 3100? And for those who are further along in production/already received your truck, how long after 3100 did you get your TPW and ultimately how long after 3100 to receive your vehicle? I'm very excited that my 6.2L Denali is finally making its way through the codes!

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ordered a Summit White Cocoa/Dune Denali with everything but the rear seat entertainment including the 6.2 engine on 11/13. I got word today that it is at 3100 with a TPW of 12/23. I know the holidays will cause a bit of a delay but hope to see it around mid to late Jan. That's just my guessing because I'm located in the Southeast & transportation time won't be as long as many parts of the country.

Looks like it's time to get some goodies ordered for it!

Double post.

What did you order and when did you order it? I didn't know you can have a TPW assigned as early as 3100. I thought that was a 3400 event.

Silverado LTZ CCSB, 6.2L, Max Trailer, on 11/12/13

I am going to guess I am there although I have not officially heard from GM customer service yet as some of you have. I noticed like some of you my status on the Chevy order tracker changed to "queued for production" sometime in the last couple days. Assuming like you guys I get a December TPW with shipping to Michigan I hopefully will see it late January early February. For reference mine is a CCSB 6.2, max trailer, camper mirrors, LED bed lights, Blue topaz with Dark ash bench seat.

Craig

I ordered my 6.2 Denali CC on 11/1 and haven't gotten updated from 1100 yet. All you guys who ordered after me getting updated makes me think I had better see some progress soon or I'm going to be pissed!

I am going to guess I am there although I have not officially heard from GM customer service yet as some of you have. I noticed like some of you my status on the Chevy order tracker changed to "queued for production" sometime in the last couple days. Assuming like you guys I get a December TPW with shipping to Michigan I hopefully will see it late January early February. For reference mine is a CCSB 6.2, max trailer, camper mirrors, LED bed lights, Blue topaz with Dark ash bench seat.

Craig

I was hoping you were in the group of "Christmas Babies".

Jon A FYI mine was ordered 10/22 and accepted 11/6 so a little before yours. Hopefully both of ours will be included with the "Christmas Babies" as Johnyee put it

Craig

What did you order and when did you order it? I didn't know you can have a TPW assigned as early as 3100. I thought that was a 3400 event.

Can you guys please tell me how and where you are getting these event codes? I ordered a Denali on 11/23 and have tried to get a build number or order number from my dealer, no one will get back to me. I've been asking for it for 3 weeks now.

Thank you

Can you guys please tell me how and where you are getting these event codes? I ordered a Denali on 11/23 and have tried to get a build number or order number from my dealer, no one will get back to me. I've been asking for it for 3 weeks now.

Thank you

Just type "event codes" in the search box & you'll find them. They are in several threads on the forum.

I don't think anyone can provide the order number but your dealer. Sounds like you might need to have a serious chat with them.

Archived