Event Code 3100 Thread

Not sure why some have TPW and I don't but who knows what the powers that be at GM do what they do.

I think it's just a matter of poor/inconsistent information depending upon its source. My dealer emailed me I had a TPW of the 23rd. The next day Jennifer here updated me that I was now at 3100 but had no TPW. I think there are multiple sources of info which are not always kept in sinc the way they should be. I'll bet you have a TPW of the 23 like the rest of us. What exactly that means with the holiday I'm not sure....

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No "Christmas baby" for me, I got an update from a source over on GMinsidenews he said when he looked the other day and saw the 3100 status it didn't have a TPW but he checked again today and it shows 12/30/13. Guess I will be a week behind most of you guys. Hopefully it will take less than a month to build and ship.

Craig

No "Christmas baby" for me, I got an update from a source over on GMinsidenews he said when he looked the other day and saw the 3100 status it didn't have a TPW but he checked again today and it shows 12/30/13. Guess I will be a week behind most of you guys. Hopefully it will take less than a month to build and ship.

Craig

I am so sorry you "might miss" the Christmas Party. At least you will be up for the New Years Party. Keep us informed. Johnny

The only time I ever tried the GMC chat, they said they couldn't get that info.

I just heard from Jennifer & mine moved from 12/23 to 1/06. I'm about tired of this.

Hey Guys, it's New Years Party Time! I think Jennifer and the Guys at GM new we were all close, and didn't want me to have the only Christmas Baby. So, I am now with ya'll and we can look forward to New Year's Babies. I have officially been moved to 12/30. I personally, am a January baby so this move is not a problem. I got a Camaro Convertible in January 2013 for my (60th) birthday, so maybe this can be a birthday present in 2014. We shall see.

Ive had a tpw of 12/16/13 on my cc all terrain with 6.2 since late november. Jennifer sends me updates every tuesday and this past tuesday was still scheduled for the 16th. Decided to check today on gmc.com and they say it was built tuesday and on its way to the port. Anybody else with that tpw have the same luck?

Archived