Event Code 3100 Thread

No word yet Jennifer from GM customer assistance usually PMs later in the afternoon on Tuesday. Hopefully I will get good news soon :fingersx:

My fingers are crossed.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think it depends on who you talk to and how they interpret the info. Yesterday, my truck supposedly arrived at the distribution center in Mesquite TX. This morning, my truck is still on a rail car in Fort Worth, on completely opposite sides of the metroplex. And, my dealer told me it's in transit and could be 2 more weeks. Explain all of that.

Well according to a member over on gminsidenews I am at 3100 :) although he didn't mention a TPW. Hopefully Jennifer will have more info when I hear from her

Craig

4:36pm CST. PM her and get the real lowdown (as it is today). Although, based upon what Ekordas is saying, it might change tomorrow. Regardless, I'm having a drink in celebration of your/ya'll 's hypothetical status update. Cheers!!

4:36pm CST. PM her and get the real lowdown (as it is today). Although, based upon what Ekordas is saying, it might change tomorrow. Regardless, I'm having a drink in celebration of your/ya'll 's hypothetical status update. Cheers!!

Trust me I am having a drink too....not so much for the status update though. I have a furnace at my shop that heats the waiting area and back office that took a crap on me. I think I have it figured out but parts may take a while to get. It's only 16° out and tomorrow night its supposed to be in the single digits.

Trust me I am having a drink too....not so much for the status update though. I have a furnace at my shop that heats the waiting area and back office that took a crap on me. I think I have it figured out but parts may take a while to get. It's only 16° out and tomorrow night its supposed to be in the single digits.

I can honestly say, at 60 years of age, I don't think I have ever been in 16 degree weather. I wish you luck. Remember, Don't let the whiskey freeze.

Apparently, my order was accepted on Monday (12/9) and according to GM chat folks I have a TPW of 12/30 with my given order number. They quoted 6-8 weeks post that for delivery. I have been hawking the times that most are posting and this seems to be fast to go from order to TPW. Order is for a Iridium Metallic 5.3 V8 3.42, Crew Cab SLT All-Terrain Plus which I believe has at least some of the constraints on it. Perhaps things are moving more quickly or I may just be mis-informed. Probably the latter!

Grant

I think my order was accepted in the first week or two of November with a TPW of 12/9. On 12/6, it was in Laredo, TX coming across the border. Basically the Chevy version - Tungsten, 3.42, LTZ 2LZ Z71 with sunroof, crew cab, std bed.

ordered my 6.2 denali, sunroof, trailer brake on 10.31. just recently found out I had a order number. had it checked and was told its at 3100 with a TPW of 12/23. but was told if its not built before 12/24 that they shut down for 2 weeks. hoping it makes the cutoff so I can have it January

ordered my 6.2 denali, sunroof, trailer brake on 10.31. just recently found out I had a order number. had it checked and was told its at 3100 with a TPW of 12/23. but was told if its not built before 12/24 that they shut down for 2 weeks. hoping it makes the cutoff so I can have it January

This is part of personal message I received from Customer Care a couple of weeks ago. I asked about when the factory would be closed for the Holidays. The response was:

"Regarding when the Plants will be off for the Holidays, it is less than a week. They have 12/25-12/27 off and 1/1/14 – 1/3/14 off.

Jennifer T.

GM Customer Care"

Hopefully, this is a little more comforting for those worried about the end of year factory vacations.

Johnny

Archived