In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

2014 K2XX Wheels Stolen/51 trucks

'01LS1

locks won't keep someone from stealing your wheels but it adds extra work and some won't risk spending the extra time to take them off when they could just move on to another car that doesn't have them. That's the way I've always thought about it

• Like 1

That right there is nothing but profit for the service department if accounting is clever enough to not take the deductible out of service's account. Just saying i'd like to be the writer who gets to write 51 tickets for a set of wheels, lugs and installation. It's so slow at work right now i'd take anything, really...

• Like 1

Here's what's wrong with this country. That is a lot of work to pull off stealing tires off 51 vehicles in 4 hours. Takes time, planning, and execution. Wouldn't it be great if that effort was put to worthwhile use and not theft?

How is this an indictment of the whole country?

This was a few knuckleheads who like Chevy wheels a lot more than I do.

Mike