2014+ Lowering / Drop Kits

2 minutes ago, Daly said:

Just want to verify before I order, is this good for a 2/5 drop? 2018 Sierra rcsb 4x4. Keep in mind its Canadian pricing.

Screenshot_20181110-175925_Amazon.thumb.jpg.824367c2fc9a8dd187a552490c31c497.jpg

Sorry to keep asking, just hate spending money twice.

Id go with spindles for just 2" drop.  

11 minutes ago, qwank said:

Just buy the spindles too and go 4/6 

Or even 3/5.  4/6 isnt even low on these trucks. They came with a factory 12" lift

Edited by Nasty

Does anyone have a part # for 4x4 drop spindles? I'm only going 2/5 for the same reason I only do leveling kits. I like the mostly stock look, just a little difference. And I'm not looking to mess with shortening the driveshaft. 

Should I consider shims with a 5" drop in the back?

Does anyone have a part # for 4x4 drop spindles? I'm only going 2/5 for the same reason I only do leveling kits. I like the mostly stock look, just a little difference. And I'm not looking to mess with shortening the driveshaft. 
I just went 7" in the rear with mcgaughys and no shortening anything over here. Took it up to 100mph and no shaking at all.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, Daly said:

You might have a slight rake. You may just want 2/4 then. And you wont know if you need shims until after you drop it. And not everyone has to shorten the shaft 6" drop wont need it. Some 7 do 

8 minutes ago, Nasty said:

You might have a slight rake. You may just want 2/4 then. And you wont know if you need shims until after you drop it. And not everyone has to shorten the shaft 6" drop wont need it. Some 7 do 

I've already dropped the back with shackles and removing the block and theres still a bit of rake, that's why I'm thinking 2/5.

On 11/9/2018 at 9:03 PM, qwank said:

Mine is at 17.5''. It looks funny because of the angle I have to hold he camera.  

your's looks like 5 or 6 in the front, I wish I could get mine that low using what I used.  and I only have one ring on on one side.   The other side has no rings

17.5.jpg

anyone have a measurement for the rear also my front is 17 1/8 in the front on the pass side and 17 on the drivers side.

4 minutes ago, maxpower98 said:

anyone have a measurement for the rear also my front is 17 1/8 in the front on the pass side and 17 on the drivers side.

I think im 17.5 in the rear with 7" drop. Or close to that

2 minutes ago, qwank said:

We are all lucky, I was just looking at the NBS '19 kits and a 6'' rear drop requires a frame notch.  And you need 22'' wheels to clear drop spindles.  

Because those trucks are homosexual anyway

• Like 1
  • Haha 1