Silver Ice Metallic paint fans

• 1 month later...

My stock '17 LTZ Z71 with 6.2l.  I have since added mud guards, window visors, and black Tyger Armor running boards. 

I still want to level it, tonneau cover, and new tires and wheels. 

20171117_082206.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

2015 Silverado 1500 LT CC Standard Box. Purchased used (1 owner) with the GMC wheels already swapped. Added a tonneau, Z71 grille, and debadged. Leveling and tires coming soon. 

kfnmvVO.jpg

Mm3spyv.jpg

C1xvy5P.jpg

Here's my 2018 Silverado LT Z71 CC standard box. Added tow mirrors, 2" level kit, headache rack, extra reverse lights, aide steps, tonneau cover, and LineX spray in bed, motion activated in bed lights. Needs rain guards, black out the bow ties and add mud flaps, plus the side rails and rear rack that I haven't gotten around to modding to fit from my 07 silveado classic... 

5b6315ac58573_TruckwithHayLoad.thumb.jpg.22c2f06aeff49e387571b1d0038b6ee8.jpg

20180504_115538.jpg

20180408_215824.jpg

reverse lights.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone familiar with an aftermarket paint code that will match this as best as possible? I tend to use Dupli-Color, and they say they have one that is a "Silver Metallic GM Exact-Match." I'll be painting some parts to match the rest of the body and would like to get as close as possible.

Edit: I see it was mentioned once previously: Switchblade Silver. It doesn't look like there's any "metallic" in that color, though... so any specific information is appreciated.

Edited by TommyTSquared

Why not just go to your local Chevy dealer? They should have an exact match which you can find your color code on your sticker. Or, you can search here: https://www.genuinegmparts.com/collision-auto-body-parts/auto-paint-touch-up.

If I was to buy a duplicolor, I'd do a test swatch and see for myself before painting any parts.