Tungsten Metallic paint fans

Do you have a full pic of your truck. I have tungsten and curious what full black rims look like on it. I still have the stock 18 cleared aluminum ones

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yes I do.ed3992de59c5e30dc2a4adc8811ff2fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Edited by 1994Vmax
  • Like 1

Man that looks mean!!! Oh I can't wait to get some new rims and tire. Def personality change. Very nice!

I have a 2/3 belltech drop sitting here for it and then aesthetically I am more or less done with it. Yes the backrack and decals stay... makes it more fun because it's just a "work truck" haha. Came a long way from stock really... stock this truck looked terrible lol. 43219f5fc75983a230dc372066f461e3.jpg030191c664814ba498c0411372d68750.jpg

Edited by 1994Vmax

I have a 2/3 belltech drop sitting here for it and then aesthetically I am more or less done with it. Yes the backrack and decals stay... makes it more fun because it's just a "work truck" haha. Came a long way from stock really... stock this truck looked terrible lol. 43219f5fc75983a230dc372066f461e3.jpg030191c664814ba498c0411372d68750.jpg

In the pic with black rims...is the stock 1.25 inch rear block removed? Looks like a level just lower. Actually look real nice. I see you removed the chrome door handles for body color. I am so glad the only chrome mine got was just the bumpers. Less money to spend

Edited by Jeff5347

The rear block is out... Never liked that silly rake. Peeled all the trim, swapped colored door handles and skull caps on the mirrors as well black bowties. I got the colored mirror caps and handles for free so that was okay... And the 22's new in the GM packaging for less than half of new. Next is 2" shackles in the rear and 2" spindles up front I have had sitting in a box for a couple months. Chrome was the only way to get this truck... Chev has no options with this color and an LTZ.. It's a 6.2 which is the only reason I bought it.

Sent from my PURE XL using Tapatalk

Edited by 1994Vmax
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What size tires are you running? I like the stance. Was thinking of getting a 4 or 6 inch bds lift.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

As of right now they are the stock Goodyear 265 65 18s. I assume in a few months ill get some rims and tires. Thinking a 33-34 tire

• Like 1