Sign in to follow this  
dgrinnell

What do you think of your Equinox?

Ok guys and gals, My wifes Envoy Denali was totaled on Monday and she is looking for a replacement vehicle. Our salemans that we always deals with say he has a 2011 Equinox LTZ with 19k miles (its his wifes) on it and we are thinking about getting it. We got to take a look at it today but haven't drove it yet. Very nice looking with a two tone brown and black leather interior. Just wondering how everyone likes theirs so far.

I know this is late and you might have purchased a new vichcle but i just saw your post. Anyways, My wife and i bought her an Equinox about a year after i got my truck. Right now it has 28,xxx miles on it and it has been flawless. We haven't had any issues at all which even surprised me i figured by now we would have to had take it to the dealer for something. Hers is a 1Lt with the 4cyl and awd drive. She averages 24mpg combined city and highway. When we went on a road trip last spring we go 28mpg round trip which i thought was damn good. She loves it (which makes me happy) and i can rest easy at night knowing she has a reliable means of transportation.( She is a nurse and works the overnight and i work a day shift.) I would recommend an Equinox to anyone it has been a great car.

Edited by NEFisher11
  • Like 1

I know this is late and you might have purchased a new vichcle but i just saw your post. Anyways, My wife and i bought her an Equinox about a year after i got my truck. Right now it has 28,xxx miles on it and it has been flawless. We haven't had any issues at all which even surprised me i figured by now we would have to had take it to the dealer for something. Hers is a 1Lt with the 4cyl and awd drive. She averages 24mpg combined city and highway. When we went on a road trip last spring we go 28mpg round trip which i thought was damn good. She loves it (which makes me happy) and i can rest easy at night knowing she has a reliable means of transportation.( She is a nurse and works the overnight and i work a day shift.) I would recommend an Equinox to anyone it has been a great car.

good to hear as we bought it. Had it since Tuesday and she loves it. As with you it makes me happy too! I swear we may be twins because my wife is also a nurse and works mids in ER. Thanks for the reply!

• Like 1

No problem hope yours treats you and your wife as well as ours has. :thumbs:

We got a 2013 equinox 3.6 awd and its quick but its pretty flimsy and we dont trust it. It has trans problems and we got it new it only has 30K now