White Diamond Tri-Coat - Let's See Some Pictures!

Nice trucks guys! Keep them coming

&JDeere, badass rig man. Nice to see a WDT up in the air. Looks really good brother, you gonna colormatch those bumpers?

Thanks man, I really appreciate the compliments. It's the first lifted truck I've owned and also first WDT truck, I really love the color.

I'd like to colormatch bumpers and grill, get rid of all the chrome but I'm sure it would be $$$ unless there is an easier way besides complete part replacement.

Thanks man, I really appreciate the compliments. It's the first lifted truck I've owned and also first WDT truck, I really love the color.

I'd like to colormatch bumpers and grill, get rid of all the chrome but I'm sure it would be $$$ unless there is an easier way besides complete part replacement.

Painting or vinyl wrapping would be your best bet. I'm going to plasti dip mine soon just for a temporary chrome removal. How do you like the lift? What brand is it?

Painting or vinyl wrapping would be your best bet. I'm going to plasti dip mine soon just for a temporary chrome removal. How do you like the lift? What brand is it?

I thought about painting but didn't know if it would stick to the chrome. I really like the lift, thought at first I went too high, now I wish I went higher! lol. It's a pro comp 6" lift. I go through some deep spots and the height really helps. Ride is still like stock, one thing I would suggest is to replace factory struts in front when u do lift. Factory ones will work but I wish I had a little bit stiffer fide in front end. Prolly going to put bilstein or rancho struts when I get the extra money, if ever that is.

BTW, what color plasti dip would you use when u paint your stuff?? Thinking about at least doing my grill maybe.

Edited by JDeere7296

I thought about painting but didn't know if it would stick to the chrome. I really like the lift, thought at first I went too high, now I wish I went higher! lol. It's a pro comp 6" lift. I go through some deep spots and the height really helps. Ride is still like stock, one thing I would suggest is to replace factory struts in front when u do lift. Factory ones will work but I wish I had a little bit stiffer fide in front end. Prolly going to put bilstein or rancho struts when I get the extra money, if ever that is.

BTW, what color plasti dip would you use when u paint your stuff?? Thinking about at least doing my grill maybe.

Nice man, glad to hear your liking it. The shocks will definitely go a long way, if you're saving up I've heard coilovers work wonders. I use white plasti dip as the base coat and after that's on there nice and thick I throw on a couple layers, 3-5, of pearlizer plasti dip. It matches white diamond pretty well!

• Like 1

Nice man, glad to hear your liking it. The shocks will definitely go a long way, if you're saving up I've heard coilovers work wonders. I use white plasti dip as the base coat and after that's on there nice and thick I throw on a couple layers, 3-5, of pearlizer plasti dip. It matches white diamond pretty well!

Thanks for the paint suggestion, I'm definitely going to do this on my grill. Need to wait for a weekend that's warm and dry. Seems like every other weekend down here it's raining or high humidly. Yeah coilovers are the way to go, I just might save up and do it right this time. In my opinion suspension is one area I don't mind spending money on.

Thanks for the paint suggestion, I'm definitely going to do this on my grill. Need to wait for a weekend that's warm and dry. Seems like every other weekend down here it's raining or high humidly. Yeah coilovers are the way to go, I just might save up and do it right this time. In my opinion suspension is one area I don't mind spending money on.

I'd drop serious coin on suspension if it meant better ride and reliability. I just finsihed colormatching my rear bumper, I'll posts pics in my build thread and the black vs chrome thread i started. Check it out!

Edit* forget it here's a pic lol

rji7p0.jpg

Edited by EChavez

I'd drop serious coin on suspension if it meant better ride and reliability. I just finsihed colormatching my rear bumper, I'll posts pics in my build thread and the black vs chrome thread i started. Check it out!

That bumper looks sick. Twin tail pipes aren't to shabby either :thumbs:

rji7p0.jpg

Man that looks awesome!!! You did that with the plasti dip white, then the pearl? Did you remove your bumper to paint or just tape it off? Again, you did a great job!! Edited by JDeere7296

Man that looks awesome!!! You did that with the plasti dip white, then the pearl? Did you remove your bumper to paint or just tape it off? Again, you did a great job!!

Thanks brotha! Yes I did about a can and a quarter of white plasti dip, then I hit it with about 5 coats of pearlizer. I just masked everything off and it came out pretty well. For around $15 you can't beat it lol.