In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
Imcrazy

Bulkhead Cover/Cap

Looking for a bulkhead cap for my '14 Sierra 1500.

All I can find so far is this:

http://www.realtruck.com/wade-front-bed-cap/R181297P2014Y856MA.html

Seems OK but, I'd like something in grey if I can to match my OEM bed and tailgate caps.

Any suggestions? I realize if I had a spray in liner I could just have them go over the bulk head but, I have a drop in which I had to trim to make the undercover flex seal properly at the bulk head.

Thanks!

Will that fit a 2014? I also am looking for something for a 2014 silver ado that will match the factory side rail covers.

My OEM covers are black.

Anyone know if a matching rail cover is available for the bulkhead portion of the bed?

GM did a good job with the sides and back - wish they would have finished it all the way around.

Noticed most tonneau covers are not sealing in the front also without added weatherstripping.

Factory part or close matching aftermarket would work fine.

Anyone that loads ATVs knows this area is the first place that gets banged up.

Just get a spray in bed liner and you are good to go. Mine works great for my four wheeler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turns out the bulk head cover created the same issue as the bed liner portion that covered the bulk head which I had removed. Put the $10 seal from advance auto back on and no leaks, w/ the bulk head cover, massive leaks on the UC flex.

Just get a spray in bed liner and you are good to go. Mine works great for my four wheeler. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I probably will at some point. The truck is a lease, if I buy the truck at the end of the lease I'll have a top end spray in put in.