2014+ Truck Bed / Tonneau Covers

I love it. I paid 750 shipped no tax. I had a hard time finding pictures and stuff when I bought mine so thought these might help. Everyone who sees it says it's the best looking cover they've ever seen. I am more Than happy with paying 750.

Thanks. I hope I can find it at that price point too.

I'd imagine the quality is on par with the price. At least spring for the tonno pro roll up.

Hello folks. I am looking at the retrax pro mx cover or similar for a 16 Silverado Crew cab short bed. Does anyone have something like this? I am wanting to know how water resistant/proof these are. I may have to drive cross county with all my crap in the back and would appreciate it if it does not get wet if it rains. Thanks.

Hello folks. I am looking at the retrax pro mx cover or similar for a 16 Silverado Crew cab short bed. Does anyone have something like this? I am wanting to know how water resistant/proof these are. I may have to drive cross county with all my crap in the back and would appreciate it if it does not get wet if it rains. Thanks.

All I now is your better off ordering it on line . The local shops trying to make a killing on sales and install.

Ordered my bak flip g2 online and installed mine by myself and saved over 200 bucks

In the search window, type RetraxPro and you'll see all of the many comments and pictures in this thread. Search is your friend...

I have this cover on my double cab LTZ, wouldn't trade it for anything, doesn't leak on drop.

I have the Retrax Pro MX. For the most part everything stays dry. It will leak around the edges a tiny bit. The gap between the tailgate and bed will also leak a little.