2 quick MyLink Nav questions

Hello all. So I searched the forums with no luck. It could be the keywords I'm using so if this has already been discussed please point me in the right direction.

Anyway, I'm asking these on behalf of my dad who just picked up a 2014 Chevrolet Silverado z71 LTZ.

First. We are wondering if there is any way to have the display show half radio and half nav/map? This was the default view on the 2013 that he just traded in. Now, the entire screen is map and the radio info is displayed on the small heads up unit in the gauges. He would rather have the split screen as before.

Second. I've searched google as well, but are there any map updates yet? Again, the maps in his 2013 model were much more accurate. The new truck is missing quite a lot of county roads, which were previously available in his other truck. For the record, the previous truck was a 2013 Silverado z71 LTZ.

Again, if these have been answered I didn't find them. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Don't know the answers to your questions but don't worry about not being able to search for previous posts. I've searched for words that I knew were the exact topic of the post and it came back with no results. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. But I'm sure someone on here has some answers for you.

Archived