Assist Steps / Running Boards / Nerf Bars

16 hours ago, jgraves13 said:

Did you adjust these to be tucked underneath the truck more? A few posts down it looks like standard they stick out farther

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, I have them tucked pretty tight to the body. Used a floor jack to help me do it.

Just now, jgraves13 said:

I like them tucked like that. Are there different mounting holes to bring them in closer? Or did you modify the brackets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bracket holes come elongated so you can slide them up and down how you like.

Looking at ordering some RB20's.

Which is more peeling/corrosion resistant? the powdercoat or the bedliner coating? It looks like their warranty will handle it when it does happen, but I want them to last as long as possible.

Thanks

1 hour ago, RTrac1 said:

Looking at ordering some RB20's.

Which is more peeling/corrosion resistant? the powdercoat or the bedliner coating? It looks like their warranty will handle it when it does happen, but I want them to last as long as possible.

Thanks

I went with the powdercoat this time around on the RB20's.  My RB10's peeled with the bedliner coating.  So far I am very happy with the RB20 in the standard powdercoat, and they have a lot of grip to them.

18 hours ago, shadrickjm said:

I went with the powdercoat this time around on the RB20's.  My RB10's peeled with the bedliner coating.  So far I am very happy with the RB20 in the standard powdercoat, and they have a lot of grip to them.

Thanks for the reply. Go Kings!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...