Center console swap?

I'd like to purchase a center console harness for a 2017 Silverado. How can we chat about this?

Send me a PM. I’ll try to get to is as soon as I can.

Huge demand on these right now and trying to get them built and out the door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For anyone else...

I am currently working on 3/7 orders tonight and maybe some 3/8 orders tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking to find the cables that are needed for just use of the usb for apple car play. My truck is a work truck and no center console. I do not want a center console. I have tried a gray to green cable but it does not fit into the connector that is located underneath the front driver seat. Please anyone can you help. Thanks. I have pictures of the two connections as described. 

B0F95046-1094-46F6-9E96-033DB033AE3C.jpeg

A9CE714D-FF31-4AB1-98F8-1E39F1CC8CD0.jpeg

I have the part number for that cable some where but its just a mini usb in the inside. you could by something like this plug it in then plug your iphone able into that. https://www.amazon.com/SaiTech-Pack-Cable-Digital-Cameras/dp/B00VWUTJ22/

edit: i just remembered the cable your looking for doesnt exist gm doesnt make a cable thqt goes from that connector to usb a femail. It goes that connector to mini usb because it normall connects to the hmi

Edited by zikronix

Yes I do have the USB port that the cable will connect to. The cable is mini usb to mini usb and connects from the picture that I put up to a regular usb factory port. I have the parts except a cable that fits one end into the factory part I took a picture of. 

1 hour ago, Andy303 said:

Yes I do have the USB port that the cable will connect to. The cable is mini usb to mini usb and connects from the picture that I put up to a regular usb factory port. I have the parts except a cable that fits one end into the factory part I took a picture of. 

what im saying is you might be able to just take a mini usb and shove it in there with out damaging the the factory plug it should be fairly secure.

1 hour ago, zikronix said:

what im saying is you might be able to just take a mini usb and shove it in there with out damaging the the factory plug it should be fairly secure.

Only thing I’m worried about is it if it comes unplugged as I have to remove the seat to get comfortably to the connector. 

On 4/4/2019 at 9:49 PM, zikronix said:

I have the part number for that cable some where but its just a mini usb in the inside. you could by something like this plug it in then plug your iphone able into that. https://www.amazon.com/SaiTech-Pack-Cable-Digital-Cameras/dp/B00VWUTJ22/

edit: i just remembered the cable your looking for doesnt exist gm doesnt make a cable thqt goes from that connector to usb a femail. It goes that connector to mini usb because it normall connects to the hmi

Do you have the part number for the other cable next to the small connector? I tried my connectors tonight and still didn’t work. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got powered leather seats (black) center console, decked out steering wheel, and door panels for 860 for my 2018 lol, yall are buying everything for stupid high prices. Oh and I got high country taillights for 250 new. Stop buying the first thing you see.Screenshot_20190521-232801_Gallery.thumb.jpg.959006173573ad0e6350a10fdc1e89f6.jpg