In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

7 minutes ago, rastasquid said:

Yea I saw that, but it looks like its out of a tahoe/suburban since it has the HVAC controls on the back and doesn't have the outlets up front. I figured with the differences in wiring and missing parts its not worth it, since I wanted to just get a pgamboa harness to plug it right in 

On Ebay plan to spend at least $700 or more with shipping included. Once in a great while, you will see them here for about 5 or $600 shipped.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK.. mine's in.   Here's a writeup, cos I haven't seen one so far.   1. remove the "ash tray" and cig. ligther in your dash with 3 t-10 torx screws, and 2 clips. 2. Remove the radio trim, clips i

I always wanted a RCSB with buckets and a center console...   Received and installed mine yesterday. Very straight forward, thanks for all who posted instructions and part numbers.   Possibly to h

Just got it done   Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Posted Images

3 hours ago, 14tungstenLT said:

keep an eye out on craigslist as well.  Someone found me one i got it for $300 shipped.  

Niiiiiice.... Yea, you do see those as well, but VERY rare. 

Small Question , I have bin folowibg the forem for the console swap ,

I have a 2016  2 door Sierra w/t  , does any body know if a 15-16 Yukon Suburban Tahoe Center Console will fit 

The dash 

52 minutes ago, frankinbus said:

Small Question , I have bin folowibg the forem for the console swap ,

I have a 2016  2 door Sierra w/t  , does any body know if a 15-16 Yukon Suburban Tahoe Center Console will fit 

The dash 

I found this thread about 15'/14' compatibility; doesn't seem so.

On the harness thread, someone mentioned a salvage site: www.car-part.com

On 1/17/2018 at 7:28 PM, scottnaz said:

Just about 350 miles on my 2018 crew cab Silvy, and the console parts arrived this afternoon.  Now I’ve got to read back through this thread for details on the necessary hardware/bolts I’ll need to source locally; plan on making the swap this weekend.  Also plan to follow up with pgamboa about his plug/play wire harness.

E23F2544-BEEE-4F99-A41C-8AF1E94B86D5.jpeg

91F644D5-D513-4125-8384-EF085F52429D.jpeg

ABA92C46-B540-445B-852D-EDD30D2BF58B.jpeg

2D175CDB-ECBC-462F-A40C-F06432A4BEC0.jpeg

By any chance do you have the part numbers?

VIN 3GCUKSEJ9HG145506 can be used to cross reference the console with white stitching, and a satin nickel colored trim.  It’s not the carbon fiber looking silver.

84199890 console assembly

side panels:  22817347, 2367516

front bracket 22776807

2 front bolts 11609982 

Upper trim piece I ordered was 84092080, for the Synthesis colored metal with 110v outlet.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, scottnaz said:

Well, that didn’t last long..... hope someone around here snatched it up 

I actually bought my 2nd console from that same seller.  So hopefully, someone here bought it.