What have you done to your K2 today?

If you have done something to your 14 and would like to share,please post here. Please don't post the How to in this thread.

Have a little time to install the tail gate light bar, replaced the bed light bulbs with led and install footwell led light..

Bed light replaced with this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/111217352865?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_1381wt_1181

They are super bright..

IMG_7261_zps9074e41d.jpg

IMG_7246_zpsfde17326.jpg

IMG_7244_zps1df6070f.jpg

Tailgate led bar with reverse: http://www.ebay.com/itm/400624564281?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_2571wt_1155

Not too bad for the price.

IMG_7243_zps20582f80.jpg

IMG_7242_zpscb00e5ef.jpg

IMG_7260_zpsc3911554.jpg

footwell led,1 led per area : http://www.oznium.com/prewired-superflux

They are super bright.

20140115_201531_zps07933149.jpg

driverside:

IMG_7247_zps5c86cdfb.jpg

IMG_7248_zpse3ad7528.jpg

IMG_7249_zps92f9dd3c.jpg

Passenger:

IMG_7259_zpsbfd966ae.jpg

20140115_202831_zpsb7fab2d2.jpg

Rear :

IMG_7250_zps1adf21c4.jpg

IMG_7254_zps4f46ece9.jpg

20140115_205946_zps5cc74375.jpg

Enjoy!

• Like 19

T-tap Into trailer wiring for installation? I tried looking it with little info found.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

the only wire need to tap is the reverse... the rest you just plug into the trailer socket...

T-tap Into trailer wiring for installation? I tried looking it with little info found.

the only wire need to tap is the reverse... the rest you just plug into the trailer socket...

So your saying it plugs in on the outside of the bumper like where you'd plug your trailer wires into? That doesn't sound very clean looking. I hope I'm mistaken. Any pics?

So your saying it plugs in on the outside of the bumper like where you'd plug your trailer wires into? That doesn't sound very clean looking. I hope I'm mistaken. Any pics?

yup, i didn't have enough time since it too dark outside so i just plug it there for now...

Wiress tap will be done this weekend.. :D

Edited by block8head

can you pm me how you found which wires to tap into so they light up when you open the door, also do the floor board lights light up if you hit the button to turn all the interior lights on?

I tapped to the cigarette lighter inside the console . It's on with the key in the ignition and off once the key is removed..

Edited by block8head

I'm debating a few mods here for the past couple of weeks.

-Line-X bed liner (gotta get it approved by Ally Auto before I can do it though...)

-Extange Tri-Fecta (or similar) tri fold bed cover.

I tapped to the cigarette lighter inside the console . It's on with the key in the ignition and off once the key is removed..

You made these lights on the floor where they are always on when your driving?

I like the way they turned out, I think I'll have to install them to function with the dome lights

• Like 2

You made these lights on the floor where they are always on when your driving?

I like the way they turned out, I think I'll have to install them to function with the dome lights

Yup, always on when you're driving. . The lights is only shine to the floor and does not effect your eyesight when driving.
  • Like 1