What have you done to your K2 today?

Drove it up in the mountains today 4 1/2 hour trip up and down 3% to 6% grade hills and found out about the hill grade braking I did not know the truck had but it did great my wife had to tell me to slow down a few time so when I looked at the speedo I was around 95ish 

4 hours ago, Waterfowler41 said:

d8ce061762c0ec99c284d69ff14d2321.jpg

Installed some Raybestos gear today, EHT pads and RPT rotors up front. Rears some other time.

We’ll see how this rust proof coating works!

Keep us updated on how these hold up. I usually use raybestos advanced technology but the RPT are half the price. You’d think the coated ones would be more expensive. 

Keep us updated on how these hold up. I usually use raybestos advanced technology but the RPT are half the price. You’d think the coated ones would be more expensive. 

Bought them on rock auto and used one of those 5% coupon codes. Couldn’t beat the price. The pads get really good reviews. I’ll circle back after some snowy weather. Anxious to see how these handle salt.

Bought my first camper. 2003 Salem Le. It’s not the best but for a 22 year old, id say it works! Towed it a mile home but loved how the truck moved it. First time I’ve towed anything remotely heavy besides moving our snowmobile trailer around the yard. 38c378f7af24c697274f67d25cffc430.jpg890e06717f1274f28d0b24f192a36f3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I added Bilstein 5125 shocks to the rear of my Zone 4.5" lifted Sierra. I had the Zone Nitro shocks but they were about as bad as the Ranchos.

The Bilsteins are awesome. The front will be next but I'm not sure if I will go 5100 or 6112(if they ever release). With the strut tower extension I can run any stock length strut, while the rear required a custom length.

Sent via Morse code

Installed my custom tune from Lew last night and holy crap what a difference!!!  I had been running the canned 87 Diablo tune for a couple of weeks and thought it was pretty good over stock.  I ran a log and sent it to Lew yesterday at 3:54pm.  At 4:07 he sent me back his custom tune.  I had to run to the store last night to get some meds for my son so I figured I'd install it real quick and run to the store.  As soon as I pulled out of my alley I knew instantly it was better.  Anyone on the fence about getting a Diablo tuner and a custom tune DO IT!!!!   Lew is great to work with and apparently knows his shit. 

10 hours ago, AgDoctor said:

The Bilsteins are awesome. The front will be next but I'm not sure if I will go 5100 or 6112(if they ever release). With the strut tower extension I can run any stock length strut, while the rear required a custom length.

Don't hold your breathe on the 6112's

They are as elusive as a Unicorn  :lol:

• Like 1

2 years 2 months and 18 days of parking as far away from other vehicles as possible to avoid nicks and ended up doing this myself with the wand at the car wash.  :sigh: (at least I no longer have to worry about when I'll get the first nick!)

IMG_1982.thumb.JPG.843f2c7af5fd2b7d411bf09756ed62a4.JPG

Also did the "cargo light on with reverse lights" mod. Only took a couple of minutes with a 99 cent diode and hopefully it will help with the crappy  picture from my backup camera at night. Next I'll do the LED conversion on the backup lights and cargo light. 

IMG_2002.thumb.JPG.dde80c21be41d8ce821ffcea4b10300f.JPG

Edited by Marv88

5 minutes ago, Marv88 said:

2 years 2 months and 18 days of parking as far away from other vehicles as possible to avoid nicks and ended up doing this myself with the wand at the car wash.  :sigh: (at least I no longer have to worry about when I'll get the first nick!)

IMG_1982.thumb.JPG.843f2c7af5fd2b7d411bf09756ed62a4.JPG

Also did the "cargo light on with reverse lights" mod. Only took a couple of minutes with a 99 cent diode and hopefully it will help with the crappy  picture from my backup camera at night. Next I'll do the LED conversion on the backup lights and cargo light. 

IMG_2002.thumb.JPG.dde80c21be41d8ce821ffcea4b10300f.JPG

Congrats!!! I know the feeling....

Inked20180727_180800_LI.jpg