What have you done to your K2 today?

Replaced the plate bulbs and cargo bulbs with ledzzz. 

Also tried to put in HIDs however one side seems to not want to work. So it's half n half right now lol. 

amazing the difference though

eLAkw4g.jpg

Fb4PRdW.jpg

Edited by Roscopcoletrain

Hey all new here. Haven't owned a chevy since my 05 cobalt ss. That was a fun car! But with a dad bod comes a truck. This is my 4th in the last 13 years. 2018 silverado 2500hd work truck w/ convenience and tow package. 6.0 gasser w 4.10 diff. I tow a bobcat for work [i do post holes and dirt/trash work] so the truck suits my needs much more than my Ram 1500 i came out of.

Got it less than a month ago but so far I've added rugged liner bed liner and rear wheel well liners, front tints, and nerf bars delivering this week!

• Like 3

.. busy day yesterday.. tint matched my front windows to the back doors.. Krown rust sprayed the truck.. Hdx step bars arrived well packaged and look good.. need to wait a few days to install due to the Krown spray dripping:(

.. picked up a set of DL3 mirrors & harness's brand new dealer removed.. ordered Phil's diy harness kit today (thanks Phil :thumbs:) and a mirror fold module from Amazon.. still need to make a trip to the dealer to get the switch

20180924_163039.jpg

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Roscopcoletrain said:

Replaced the plate bulbs and cargo bulbs with ledzzz. 

Also tried to put in HIDs however one side seems to not want to work. So it's half n half right now lol. 

amazing the difference though

.. I have run HID kits in the past.. usually one light not working or randomly working is due to lack of power- make sure you are running power via relay direct from battery. The other common issue is flickering lights but this is easily solved by adding a capacitor.. also a good idea to carry a spare ballast in your truck..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, STRMTRPR said:

.. I have run HID kits in the past.. usually one light not working or randomly working is due to lack of power- make sure you are running power via relay direct from battery. The other common issue is flickering lights but this is easily solved by adding a capacitor.. also a good idea to carry a spare ballast in your truck..

Spoke with Prolightz about the issue, and he made a few suggestions. Will give em a try and see this evening. 

Dropped mine off at the body shop for hail damage repair.  Was told it could be 4-6 weeks If they can’t push the roof and have to skin it.  So I’m stuck in a rental Hyundai Elantra or something.  Horrible. Lol

Edited by squeak93