What have you done to your K2 today?

5 hours ago, WSFD6107 said:

Well,  so much for waiting till Spring. Installed front and rear Bumpershellz today. Huge difference in the look of the truck without the chrome bumpers. Next up, color matched All-Terrain grill.Bshelz1.thumb.JPG.9a84bf362ff2e938d486c9cfa4b8e175.JPGBshelz2.thumb.JPG.ca7b7fb03b34e99668cf117ffefdebfb.JPG

I need to get a set of these for my 18. Where did you get yours?

.. just finished installing a new Adarac cargo rack on the truck.. grabbed a couple quick pics in the dark.. fit is great and works perfectly with my tonneau cover.  I needed something to haul the kayaks around with so I settled on the Adarac design as the side rails can stay mounted but the cargo rack uprights are a quick on/off with a couple bolts. I will also be adding cross bars at bed level using strut channel to create mountain bike/snowboard racks when needed. When I'm not hauling anything and the uprights are removed the rack side rails are barely noticeable.

20181106_194108.jpg

20181106_194211.jpg

• Like 2

First snow of the year starting here this morning in Michigan.  Maybe get enough to test out the snow traction on my tires by the end of the day [emoji4]

20181109_065440-1512x2016.thumb.jpg.2ca479153c487f90514937f95efb142a.jpg
20181109_065433-1512x2016.thumb.jpg.890f68ec9e836619771123784a9bd625.jpg

Keep that crap up there. It’s barely November and they are already forecasting freezing temps next week down here with rain which means ice.

2014 z71 LTZ
Volant Intake
Borla Exhaust
Diablo
Bilstein 5100
Rough Country Level
  • Like 1

Keep that crap up there. It’s barely November and they are already forecasting freezing temps next week down here with rain which means ice.

2014 z71 LTZ
Volant Intake
Borla Exhaust
Diablo
Bilstein 5100
Rough Country Level

I’ll keep my upper 70 highs thank you. Don’t need any snow or cold weather down here in AZ! Stay safe out there either way.

Sent from my cellular device via a chat app thingy.
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, TX LIMO said:

I’ll keep my upper 70 highs thank you. Don’t need any snow or cold weather down here in AZ! Stay safe out there either way.

Sent from my cellular device via a chat app thingy.

I'm in central texas.  I'm not used to this cold weather.  2 days ago it was 85 and sunny.  Now rainy and cold and windy.  Oh well.  At least I'm bbq'ing at the office today drinking company supplied adult beverages.

• Like 1

.. grabbed a couple pics this morning of the Adarac in the daylight.. uprights installed and uprights removed.. really like how quickly the uprights go on and off.. it's like having an instant cargo rack only when I need it.

20181109_075759.jpg

20181109_112846.jpg

I'm in central texas.  I'm not used to this cold weather.  2 days ago it was 85 and sunny.  Now rainy and cold and windy.  Oh well.  At least I'm bbq'ing at the office today drinking company supplied adult beverages.
For some reason, I get the feeling cold means two different things to you and I. I looked outside this morning and found that all of my grass is white. Everyone’s roof is covered in a white flaky substance and it is in-fact cold. Not I can’t wear my favorite tank top cold, but cover your nuts and noggin cold. Either an Arctic Volcano erupted close by or its f*ing snowing. Since I don’t know of any volcanos in the area, I’m betting this s*** is snow.

As much as I hate this crap, I continue to stay every year for it. It’s like geographical Stockholm Syndrome.
  • Like 2

For some reason, I get the feeling cold means two different things to you and I. I looked outside this morning and found that all of my grass is white. Everyone’s roof is covered in a white flaky substance and it is in-fact cold. Not I can’t wear my favorite tank top cold, but cover your nuts and noggin cold. Either an Arctic Volcano erupted close by or its f*ing snowing. Since I don’t know of any volcanos in the area, I’m betting this s*** is snow.

As much as I hate this crap, I continue to stay every year for it. It’s like geographical Stockholm Syndrome.

I live south for a reason and it’s not for winter.

2014 z71 LTZ
Volant Intake
Borla Exhaust
Diablo
Bilstein 5100
Rough Country Level
  • Like 1