What have you done to your K2 today?

22 minutes ago, DirtyMarcus said:

Thanks!  LOL yea that was pretty funny.  That poor little bulldog was quick though.  He wanted no part of that longhorn.

I woulda been running too! Congrats on the nice win too ?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, STRMTRPR said:

..added tailgate weatherstrip to keep water from getting in white pressure washing.. seals the gate up awesome.. also need to add 2 small strips to the gate itself due to the curve of the bedI've yet to see any leaking from my tonneau cover and now this should close the loop 100%.

20190105_122259.jpg

20190105_123032.jpg

Make sure ya hit them with some teflon spray. The one on my tonneau cover will freeze to the tailgate if I don't lol 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BillK01 said:

I installed my Amp Research HD Max bed extender.

F68F453F-D4B4-47C2-B094-A9345E696ED2.jpeg

C3A2BD70-79CA-44BB-B881-6CFF2168343B.jpeg

Was thinking of one of those, is there drilling involved? Looks great. Haha Bby beat me lol

Edited by SS502

31 minutes ago, SS502 said:

Was thinking of one of those, is there drilling involved? Looks great. Haha Bby beat me lol

Yes...two 21/64 holes on each side.  Pretty simple install really....about 30 minutes or so depending on how particular you are.

btw....if anyone decides to get one and you have a BakFlip MX4, I can confirm you do NOT need the optional spacers they sell for tonneau cover users. Mine cleared fine with plenty of space to spare without using them.

Edited by BillK01
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, BillK01 said:

Yes...two 21/64 holes on each side.  Pretty simple install really....about 30 minutes or so depending on how particular you are.

btw....if anyone decides to get one and you have a BakFlip MX4, I can confirm you do NOT need the optional spacers they sell for tonneau cover users. Mine cleared fine with plenty of space to spare without using them.

Well that’s just icing on the cake because I do have the BakFlip MX4 so THANK YOU VERY MUCH ?