What have you done to your K2 today?

Just now, jgraves13 said:

I'm surprised there's not more demand for something like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah me too...I don’t really wanna cut my shutters, well I’m not going to cut them. They are losing out on 2 year models on a lot of trucks ?

On 4/16/2018 at 2:41 PM, pgamboa said:

Adding the factory HDMI input and additional USB ports. This is a factory option for 2017+ with RSE (Rear Seat Entertainment). Since I’m in the process of adding RSE, this is a byproduct of that.

This is awesome - How did you go about doing this?  I have a 2015 Denali with factory RSE, and I'd like to change the composite to an HDMI input...

19 hours ago, CajunFries said:

07e9faa72a43ea73a1caa9d85c643796.jpg840b3cb60f6027eac9de8ebcfa8c1fee.jpg

Added an eBay catch can to Elite Engineering clean side separator.

Why? Did your Elite not come with all the connections for clean side separator / catch can? 

1 hour ago, Grjfer said:

Why? Did your Elite not come with all the connections for clean side separator / catch can? 

It looks like he did a little modifying. The newly released RXP system has two cans as well. What it looks like he did was simply run the CSS to it's own can then into the "Batwing" on the drivers side. Basically, instead of anything that may have passed through the CSS into the "Batwing" is now being filtered as well. I assume if it was too restrictive for some reason it would kick a CEL.

Edited by SS502

22 hours ago, CajunFries said:

07e9faa72a43ea73a1caa9d85c643796.jpg840b3cb60f6027eac9de8ebcfa8c1fee.jpg

Added an eBay catch can to Elite Engineering clean side separator.

Any issues so far and is it catching anything? Looks good Cajun!

23 hours ago, jgraves13 said:

I'm surprised there's not more demand for something like this

Rough Country has told me several times that they "are working on a lightbar kit for trucks with AGS".  Who knows if they know what they are talking about and, if they do, when it will be available.

The CSS worked fine by itself. But I wanted to see if I add another can, will I catch more oil.... for $20-22 why not.....

Any issues so far and is it catching anything? Looks good Cajun!

It looks like he did a little modifying. The newly released RXP system has two cans as well. What it looks like he did was simply run the CSS to it's own can then into the "Batwing" on the drivers side. Basically, instead of anything that may have passed through the CSS into the "Batwing" is now being filtered as well. I assume if it was too restrictive for some reason it would kick a CEL.

No CEL. The new hose is actually too big I think. The CSS is at 3/8” hose. The eBay catch can is 3/4”..... but so far so good. Only got couple drops in there so far. I’ve only put about 150 miles on it. I guess the CSS just work that good!

• Like 1