What have you done to your K2 today?

10 minutes ago, JimCost2014 said:

You got a break after only three weeks of rain, lucky man. Honestly, winter in Washington so far has been pretty good, think you are getting our rain. 

Honestly I don’t mind the rain at all, it’s just nice to shine when you got some sun ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Barman84 said:

Debaged my truck then rebadged with vinyl.  Nice smooth look without the letters sticking out.  Always a place I hated picking mud out of.

E4360A81-53E2-4AA3-BC7A-8FCCD6D2CB47.jpeg

Is that the Rough Country rear bumper? Got an other pics?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CKrado said:

Is that the Rough Country rear bumper? Got an other pics?

Trail fx I almost bought the rough country but it’s pretty much the same number for 250 less.  And yes I’m still waiting on 1 more pod light to come in.  Got rear ended insurance gave me a choice to let the body shop fix it or cut me a check.  I took the check and went outside of factory replacement.  BTW the rear bumper on these trucks is a pain to remove...

image.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Barman84 said:

Trail fx I almost bought the rough country but it’s pretty much the same number for 250 less.  And yes I’m still waiting on 1 more pod light to come in.  Got rear ended insurance gave me a choice to let the body shop fix it or cut me a check.  I took the check and went outside of factory replacement.  BTW the rear bumper on these trucks is a pain to remove...

image.jpg

Look's Good ,  is that a lime green BOWTIE ??

On 1/11/2019 at 11:00 AM, SS502 said:

Yeah, he doesn't have them on his 2015...we do and I have not yet found a light bar that will fit in the grill area without modifying the shutters...if you find one PLEASE share!! :thumbs: Well, I haven't found any that will fit BEHIND the grill between the grill and shutters...

I made custom mounts and used Diode Dynamics 6 inch bars on my '18 with AGS. They're 3 inches deep, so it's kind of tight on clearance, I wouldn't go any deeper for a LED light. Sorry for bad pic quality. Bottoms are wide lens, top is driving. I'm going to switch the bottom lenses back over to amber when it's not so cold outside. 

I didn't trim anything to make them fit. The custom mounts took.. a while to get right. I chopped the mounts down and that came with the lights so I could still adjust them vertically. Welded the chopped mounts to my brackets. 

The bottom fogs and top driving are on their own switches. I plan on using that OE style light control switch for fogs/offroad lights to control these.

20190122_153249.jpg

20190122_153129.jpg

Edited by Farmerman1379
  • Thanks 1

It’s been raining for about 3 weeks straight here and we are finally get a break for a week or so, so she got a serious bath while my oldest got a tan and the frame plugs finally went in.
071067A4-4718-4CDD-A74C-52636F1D22DD.thumb.jpeg.466db5af3c71b47b5ae0b52276c30f6f.jpeg
8E127ED6-8735-40F2-B48A-64B98BEBD938.thumb.jpeg.ed29b483ffa154a0be359522b97e02ea.jpeg

Are those powdercoated springs i see???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk