What have you done to your K2 today?

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 10:08 PM, CovetedStyle said:

It’s been raining for about 3 weeks straight here and we are finally get a break for a week or so, so she got a serious bath while my oldest got a tan and the frame plugs finally went in.

071067A4-4718-4CDD-A74C-52636F1D22DD.jpeg

8E127ED6-8735-40F2-B48A-64B98BEBD938.jpeg

Those frame plugs...the first thing I did to mine! Inexpensive and look so much better.

• Like 1

37?
C'mon man you need that for 37?
Don't make me laugh.[emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]
37 is like a heatwave here in Minnesota. It was -37 in International Falls the other day. Without the windchill

Are you from international falls? My mother spent her late teens there before going into the Air Force

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Neallynein said:

Are you from international falls? My mother spent her late teens there before going into the Air Force

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No but I've been there many times snowmobiling. Coldest it's been when I was there was -39F.

I was just near there last week in Ray, MN . Had to deliver an antique dining room set to one of my Wife's clients. They don't call it the icebox of the nation for nothing. 

Ask your Mother how cold -40F feels. It sucks.

Edited by dieselfan1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Sierra Jon said:

Bittersweet but I traded her in today. Old is the sanoma red on the left and new is the dark slate metallic on the right.a7ec83065f361b6087f9d44d9f5e5c20.jpg

14 was a good looking truck, 18 is an awesome looking truck!!! Congratulations on the new ride, you will like the differences between the two.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sierra Jon said:

Bittersweet but I traded her in today. Old is the sanoma red on the left and new is the dark slate metallic on the right.a7ec83065f361b6087f9d44d9f5e5c20.jpg

Awesome upgrade! The older Snowflake rims are still my favorite but that truck looks sweet ?

• Like 2

Removed my tow/recovery hooks on the front today to paint them. Boy that turned out to be a little more difficult than it should've been. On my 16 sierra anyways... Also put in one of those Amazon SPauto center console organizers with the false bottom in it.. Gonna paint the tow hooks gloss red tomorrow afternoon (I have a black all terrain) and throw them back on. I'll make sure I do what GM didn't do and put that one bolt back in the correct way so I don't have to remove the dang bumper bracket thing again to take them out. Sheesh...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, joshuaandrew14 said:

Removed my tow/recovery hooks on the front today to paint them. Boy that turned out to be a little more difficult than it should've been. On my 16 sierra anyways... Also put in one of those Amazon SPauto center console organizers with the false bottom in it.. Gonna paint the tow hooks gloss red tomorrow afternoon (I have a black all terrain) and throw them back on. I'll make sure I do what GM didn't do and put that one bolt back in the correct way so I don't have to remove the dang bumper bracket thing again to take them out. Sheesh...

Have you thought about buying the factory Red ones? They come with all new hardware,you have to cut the bolt on the drivers side on the Chevys. The paint quality is pretty good. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, JimCost2014 said:

Have you thought about buying the factory Red ones? They come with all new hardware,you have to cut the bolt on the drivers side on the Chevys. The paint quality is pretty good. 

I saw those earlier, I decided to go the DIY route and paint mine myself. I did not have to cut the bolt on the driver's side, I was able to get it out with a little *clears throat* persuasion. I will definitely be putting it in reverse of the way it was put in from the factory. After much deliberation on the matter I decided to go red because I just think the pop of red will look nice on an all black truck. I had a hard debate between green, red, and purple. Red takes the cake!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, joshuaandrew14 said:

I saw those earlier, I decided to go the DIY route and paint mine myself. I did not have to cut the bolt on the driver's side, I was able to get it out with a little *clears throat* persuasion. I will definitely be putting it in reverse of the way it was put in from the factory. After much deliberation on the matter I decided to go red because I just think the pop of red will look nice on an all black truck. I had a hard debate between green, red, and purple. Red takes the cake!

I really like the red too. IMG_0831.jpg.32d994d1f054c9013bd0b289efa9ec4c.jpg

• Like 1