What have you done to your K2 today?

6 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

I had a couple of those lol, great little SUV wanna b’s

Sent from above

We had a 14, great truck, problem is the interior was almost identical to the 80's version, saying it was outdated would be giving it a compliment.

20 hours ago, CKrado said:

Good choice!! I installed mine about 3 weeks ago and love it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Drove it this morning and I hear a fluttering sound . NOT a fan of that sound. was hoping for a different type of noise. :-(

Drove it this morning and I hear a fluttering sound . NOT a fan of that sound. was hoping for a different type of noise. :-(
I didnt really have that on my truck. Could be my exhaust with the flapper removed and having the truck tuned

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Built yet another sub enclosure for my regular cab and hopefully the last.   This one is for a JL Audio 13tw5 13.5" shallow sub which is surely overkill for me but I figured it would be better to have and not need than to need and not have. 

IMG_2563.thumb.JPG.14e547471c72d35b2537d12cee745959.JPG

IMG_2564.thumb.JPG.d9e5ba9e5b93e9f36b9da3e669774913.JPG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 300 Blackout said:

Got rear-ended. I drove home, he got towed. frame looks like it’s cracked. I’ll know more Monday. e2469d7e6661e06d698dca036466b3a8.jpg

Glad you were able to drive home...it does look like a crack ?

Edited by SS502

2 hours ago, 15BlueSilverado said:

Finally got around to upgrading my headlights to LED. First pic, LED on the right, halogen on the left. Second pic, both LED8223c48ead16a73a420394a246a91917.jpgce49c7d9c24579e38083533209afca3c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Looks good, and I notice you have a  set of the Craftsman Max Axess (pass through sockets), those are great, use mine all of the time!

Edited by JimCost2014
  • Like 1

Looks good, and I notice you have a  set of the Craftsman Max Axess (pass through sockets), those are great, use mine all of the time!
Thanks, good observation. Probably one of the best tool purchases I've ever made. I love em.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

On 1/20/2019 at 6:27 PM, jgraves13 said:

Cried when my registration bill came in at $681. Gotta love CA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered a 2019 Denali HD with a 63,620 MSRP.  How much do you think my first year Reg will be in 2020 when I need tags?  $800-1000?  I live in Los Angeles, CA as well.

I did the math at $3.00 a gallon with a Whipple Supercharger it will take me $25,000 in fuel to reach 100,000 miles.  I forgot to consider the Five to Ten Thousand in registration Fees.

With fuel, reg, insurance, maintenance and fuel consumption, I will likely spend its purchase price over again to reach 100,000 miles.  Ow.  But I will do it in style, with a lot of horsepower, while carrying my family and my tools.  Such is life. 

• Like 1