What have you done to your K2 today?

4 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

Lol, the other LA emoji1303.png

Sent from above

Come on now...a Bass fisherman in California? Bass doesn't make good Sushi :D  To my California friends, I am sorry just couldn't help myself LOL.

Edited by SS502
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, lapoolboy said:

Since we're on the hitch plug/cover topic...here's mine...compliments my .50 cal antenna nicely!

Screenshot_20181112-150241_Gallery.jpg

Nothing screams "I may have guns in the car, please break a window and check" like plastering gun imagery all over the truck. ;)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Penguin VII said:

Nothing screams "I may have guns in the car, please break a window and check" like plastering gun imagery all over the truck. ;)

...or this; "I may be a sniper, go ahead and try" :thumbs:

Edited by SS502

3 minutes ago, Penguin VII said:

@SS502 @lapoolboy agreed, never know who is watching, but can't always be. I love the hitch cover and .50 cal antenna, but for me it's not worth the risk of making yourself a target. To each their own.

LOL, I think I’m safe...just a Duck fan ?

05F1B6E7-3D86-45C2-90CC-52DA71EDF8AF.jpeg

Just now, JimCost2014 said:

Ouch, all local Husky fans have taken offense to that post...… Your truck was looking so good until that hitch cover....

Well then you'll love the license plate frame :D

Yep.  You never know who's watching!  

I used to have NRA stickers on my truck till one day while visiting the Grand Canyon and while in a parking lot I actually had a police officer ask me if I had any weapons in the car, I looked at him and said “you know better than to ask me that” he laughed and said “well, you do have Texas plates”. So, apparently just having Texas plates may give someone the assumption that we’re armed. Texans really don’t need stickers or anything attached unless just yelling it out p’ing off every libtard near by

Sent from above
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, JimCost2014 said:

I saw that too, but thought I would be polite and only comment on your bad decisions one at a time. :thumbs:

See Jim, there's the difference. In the PAC-12 we have friendly rivalries...down here where I live now, well lets just say it gets brutal. Would love to get to a game with ya but if it's at Huskies Stadium...well you drive :)