What have you done to your K2 today?

@SS502 I'm a ducks fan too, just different sport.

@TXGREEK I've had a few break ins with a number of vehicles, anywhere from trailhead to parking lots to work parking lots. I love my truck and I don't help myself by putting nice tires and such on it, but I'd rather not add any stickers that showcase I'm a gun owner, for numerous reasons. American flag is what I do.

10 minutes ago, SS502 said:

See Jim, there's the difference. In the PAC-12 we have friendly rivalries...down here where I live now, well lets just say it gets brutal. Would love to get to a game with ya but if it's at Huskies Stadium...well you drive :)

Hmmm, so Autzen Stadium is a friendly place for Dawg fans? Yikes! We have civilized rivalry's in the PAC-12, SEC football is the only thing their fans have , so they get a "little" to passionate about it. Remember Mike Price going to Alabama, I guess he did get what he deserved though, being a Cougar.....

Edited by JimCost2014
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Penguin VII said:

@SS502 I'm a ducks fan too, just different sport.

@TXGREEK I've had a few break ins with a number of vehicles, anywhere from trailhead to parking lots to work parking lots. I love my truck and I don't help myself by putting nice tires and such on it, but I'd rather not add any stickers that showcase I'm a gun owner, for numerous reasons. American flag is what I do.

I have yet to figure out Hockey but still enjoy being at the Ice Flyers games... 

3 minutes ago, JimCost2014 said:

Hmmm, so Autzen Stadium is a friendly place for Dawg fans? Yikes! We have civilized rivalry's in the PAC-12, SEC football is the only thing their fans have in, so they get a "little" to passionate about it. Remember Mike Price going to Alabama, I guess he did get what he deserved though, being a Cougar.....

Just so we don't get booted...had my Avalanche "towed" thanks to the Dawgs...

Dawgs.jpg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, SS502 said:

I have yet to figure out Hockey but still enjoy being at the Ice Flyers games... 

in my best 'french canadian' accent (coming from a guy that lives in western canada!  ha!)

"shoot da puck"

"score da goal!"

:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ftwhite said:

I just noticed your plate. Is that 'Flex Fuel"?  

Nope it’s all stock. Funny thing is, Florida tag office requested information about my choice of a personal plate because of the 420 part...they didn’t care about L86. I just printed up specs off this site and they approved it ?

https://www.gmpowertrain.com/engines/6-2l-l86.html

...unless you consider the Borla ATAK some sort of performance upgrade, she’s bone stock. The nearest E-85 station in Florida (haven’t looked at Alabama) is about 175 miles away ?

Edited by SS502

7 hours ago, SS502 said:

Nope it’s all stock. Funny thing is, Florida tag office requested information about my choice of a personal plate because of the 420 part...they didn’t care about L86. I just printed up specs off this site and they approved it ?

https://www.gmpowertrain.com/engines/6-2l-l86.html

...unless you consider the Borla ATAK some sort of performance upgrade, she’s bone stock. The nearest E-85 station in Florida (haven’t looked at Alabama) is about 175 miles away ?

That's funny. I had figured with the Eugene, OR background, maybe you figure out how to make some homemade ethenol out of hemp left overs. If you do, consider a trademark for the e420. In the meantime, 420hp is fun too.   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ftwhite said:

That's funny. I had figured with the Eugene, OR background, maybe you figure out how to make some homemade ethenol out of hemp left overs. If you do, consider a trademark for the e420. In the meantime, 420hp is fun too.   

Brilliant!  ? e420HP (Hemp Petrol)