What have you done to your K2 today?

Removed the front Bilstein 5100’s I installed a few weeks ago and moved them from the forth notch down to the second notch. Then added a 1” lift spacer to accomplish a roughly 1.75” total lift. Rides so much better now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[mention=195397]SS502[/mention] I'm a ducks fan too, just different sport.

[mention=186622]TXGREEK[/mention] I've had a few break ins with a number of vehicles, anywhere from trailhead to parking lots to work parking lots. I love my truck and I don't help myself by putting nice tires and such on it, but I'd rather not add any stickers that showcase I'm a gun owner, for numerous reasons. American flag is what I do.

I’m running with zero stickers. A buddy of mine had an America sticker on the back of his truck and the sticker got vandalized. Police said that it does happen from libtards or from outsider anti-American

Sent from above

10 minutes ago, Penguin VII said:

Have you noticed a difference in ride with this setup? Softer or firmer than whatever is included with the zone (if you can recall)?

Yes , significant differance for me.

Hitting the large bumps , rough roads, the harsh bang I had is gone.  

• Thanks 1

Removed front struts bilstein,  installed Fox 2.5 coilovers 

20190130_105248.thumb.jpg.76af04c4fe299f393f1134b777eb9ba7.jpg

YES YES YES, That’s how you do it! Bravo

[emoji122]

Can you take a pic of the number on your springs, the psi rating, I’m sure somewhere 600-750?

Sent from above

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SS502 said:

Stock aluminum UCAs?

Yes , stock UCA.    I will be upgrading those in a month. I wanted to make changes one step at a time. Tonight or tomorrow I'm removing the rear bilstein and installing the fox .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, FlipZ71 said:

Yes , stock UCA.    I will be upgrading those in a month. I wanted to make changes one step at a time. Tonight or tomorrow I'm removing the rear bilstein and installing the fox .

Thank you, I will probably just do it all at the same time, then alignment and be done. Shout out to @TXGREEK for his help in me starting to understand this all.

Edited by SS502
  • Like 1

Excellent job, better doing it step by step. So many people will just order everything at one time, better off step by step cause you know what you’re looking for after coil overs are installed.

Sent from above