Jump to content

block8head

What have you done to your K2 today?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Sierra Dan said:

Here you go Mark....

 

 

Thanks Dan!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2019 at 6:46 PM, mcdavis said:

Did this earlier this week for my crew cab. Got lucky, found one on Facebook Marketplace for $85 that looks new. Actually the first thing I've done to the truck.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
 

Floor looks naked, needs some liners lol. I put Husky x-act contour in mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Farmerman1379 said:

Floor looks naked, needs some liners lol. I put Husky x-act contour in mine.

That's actually a pic of Sean006's truck that I "borrowed" since I didn't have a pic of mine. However, I have the same mats he does.

 

Doubt I'm doing liners. My back seat gets almost no use except the dog going to the beach (and I have a hammock style cover for her) and the occasional night out with friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gave her a much needed bath and some wax...pollen season is here 🙃

DCD05DEB-E28C-4170-85D9-2C0B747FA966.jpeg

B6FB7ECB-E85F-457F-8FF3-218F9262D7C7.jpeg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2019 at 4:35 PM, FlipZ71 said:

20190209_121434.jpg

Really look good for 70K 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

d9cafdb7b2bfcbab16ae8a890b863ca8.jpg

Got these in the mail today. I’ll paint the surround like I did on my lights now and I’m trying to talk the wife into letting me retrofit them with some Morimoto md2s 5.0’s. I want some laser beams. Lol!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SS502 said:

Really look good for 70K 👍

Yup , not so bad I was suprised..  idle smoothed out some  after the change ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let my wife drive my truck, for the first time today, since I took her CR-V to be serviced today.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ravenkeeper said:

Let my wife drive my truck, for the first time today, since I took her CR-V to be serviced today.

With that act of kindness, she may just let you do the dishes 😁 and if you let her do a little off roading...well then you will get to fold the laundry too 👍 

***Ladies, this is all in fun***

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SS502 said:

With that act of kindness, she may just let you do the dishes 😁 and if you let her do a little off roading...well then you will get to fold the laundry too 👍 

***Ladies, this is all in fun***

I already do those.  She doesn't like to go off-roading, the kids and I do, but she doesn't.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tested out the 4 wheel drive up in Mammoth this weekend, worked pretty well!

c2898f8a3ea8b4265eb094ff45182b9b.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, jgraves13 said:

Tested out the 4 wheel drive up in Mammoth this weekend, worked pretty well!

c2898f8a3ea8b4265eb094ff45182b9b.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got white stuff too ? What running broads are those ? Good looking truck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You got white stuff too ? What running broads are those ? Good looking truck.


Down here in socal we don't have any, but went up to mammoth for the weekend and they've been getting dumped on. 10-15ft in the past week!

The steps are go rhino dominator d6


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jgraves13 said:

 


Down here in socal we don't have any, but went up to mammoth for the weekend and they've been getting dumped on. 10-15ft in the past week!

The steps are go rhino dominator d6


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

Thank You for the info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Took the truck box off that was on it when I bought it, put on a Trifecta 2.0 cover that I got used. Trying a cover out to see how I like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.