What have you done to your K2 today?

7 hours ago, jgraves13 said:

Down here in socal we don't have any, but went up to mammoth for the weekend and they've been getting dumped on. 10-15ft in the past week!

The steps are go rhino dominator d6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of the peaks around me got a good coat of white Sunday afternoon/evening.  They're about to get some more in the next few days.  Wrightwood went from patchy snow, to COVERED in snow.  Forecast shows that we're going to get some down here on the valley floor.

On 2/11/2019 at 4:47 PM, cbrsilv15 said:

d9cafdb7b2bfcbab16ae8a890b863ca8.jpg

Got these in the mail today. I’ll paint the surround like I did on my lights now and I’m trying to talk the wife into letting me retrofit them with some Morimoto md2s 5.0’s. I want some laser beams. Lol!

Doing quads or just replacing tops? Dummy down below in that case? You're gonna love a retro!

Been a while since posting here since I barely get any time to myself these days :)

- Picked up an embossed grille and stole the upper trim off of it. Retrofitted it into my grille.

- Got my headlights back on. Got the corners cleared with Klearz (courtesy of Crisp GM Customs).

- Testing out these aftermarket DL3 Mirrors. They support power fold and memory (just like the factory DL3s)

- Handles are now switchbacks (courtesy of Crisp GM Customs)

- Truck got a bath (LOL) - so neglected.

UPR Catch Can, Borla Catback Exhaust, and new NavTV - GM650, and Redline Emblems are next on the list to be installed - IF I can get a free day.

7acef2bdf8fdaacf93f6fd54f37b65e5.jpg

04c0d5e408588998cb89490ce7810c1e.jpg

7705a5d00625eef7a0bbce3918568e0a.jpg

• Like 18

13 hours ago, EpicLT said:

Doing quads or just replacing tops? Dummy down below in that case? You're gonna love a retro!

Just swapping the projectors. I’ll keep the halogen highs in there. Probably do the 9011 hir1 swap for those. 

20 minutes ago, pgamboa said:

Been a while since posting here since I barely get any time to myself these days :)

- Picked up an embossed grille and stole the upper trim off of it. Retrofitted it into my grille.

- Got my headlights back on. Got the corners cleared with Klearz (courtesy of Crisp GM Customs).

- Testing out these aftermarket DL3 Mirrors. They support power fold and memory (just like the factory DL3s)

- Handles are now switchbacks (courtesy of Crisp GM Customs)

- Truck got a bath (LOL) - so neglected.

UPR Catch Can, Borla Catback Exhaust, and new NavTV - GM650, and Redline Emblems are next on the list to be installed - IF I can get a free day.

7acef2bdf8fdaacf93f6fd54f37b65e5.jpg

04c0d5e408588998cb89490ce7810c1e.jpg

7705a5d00625eef7a0bbce3918568e0a.jpg

Those mirrors have turn signals in them too?

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Rmiles2314 said:

Phil, this looks SO good!  Is there a thread on the door handles?  I think that's my new "wish" list item? Link for doing that as well from the vendor?  Gorgeous truck!

Just search illuminated door handles, and it pops right up! :) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rmiles2314 said:

That's easy enough, thanks!

https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/204938-illuminated-door-handles/?tab=comments#comment-2032227

warning though, @pgamboa is a wiring genius. It looks like a pretty involved process honestly.

Edited by EpicLT
  • Like 1

Those mirrors have turn signals in them too?

Not in the glass. This is how they were wired up out of the box. Since my door handles are white running lights, I didn’t want to have amber running lights on the mirrors, so I made them all behave as a turn signal and flash amber like the handles and front headlight. Keeping the same lighting profile.

a5cc8c31bcd8ba53e0f03413b5524db6.jpg

aaa21b2d38bb65a286f2d8ee68398699.jpg

d2620497d1f8c4b3a6868151f32c88a6.jpg

• Like 7