What have you done to your K2 today?

7 hours ago, JCKustoms said:

Added a 30” curved LED behind the grill on my ‘18.

223ce073ebbceb93a53ce9720174dd26.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which light bar did you go with? I've been trying to find something that will work on my Silverado that has grille shutters

8 hours ago, GMC_SD_Ult_16 said:

L150,

Where did you get the bumper?..... I got rear ended recently and was looking for an option or two other than stock before taking it in. Looks nice and clean. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I bought it off Amazon. It fit really good and had all the bumper brackets and step pad installed.  I just had to remove the step pad when I painted it.

Link to bumper

For Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073W23LMN?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

8 hours ago, GMC_SD_Ult_16 said:

L150,

Where did you get the bumper?..... I got rear ended recently and was looking for an option or two other than stock before taking it in. Looks nice and clean. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

where did you get color matched handle at?

anyone know if the higher end luxury models have better speakers? 

Depends on your definition of better, they have Bose sound systems which to most people is plenty. To those who have heard a well designed system, the Bose system is lacking and would only be considered a marginal improvement over base.

Waterfowler 41’s Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/brittmork

On 2/4/2019 at 4:21 PM, Lightning_Lugo said:

finally got around to installing my bilstein shocks! tossed the front rancheros they are trash compared to the 5100's such a better ride i have them set to highest setting ride has been good! then added AEM high flow filter with the MIT tube. got a nice growl when accelerating! small but good upgrades!

pic1.jpg

pic4.jpg

Were these the ride height adjustable or just absorbers?

On 2/16/2019 at 7:02 PM, pgamboa said:

I sent them off to Crisp GM Customs. Monty Crisp retrofitted Morimoto Switchback strips in them and I reworked them up to the running light and turn signal circuits.

Nice.. love the look. So when is that harness coming out..lol... love ur work

• Like 1

Took the kids to a concert, in San Diego, on Saturday (Panic At The Disco), and drove in the snow on the way home, yesterday.

Today, I took it in for its first scheduled maintenance & oil change, at 0900, and was a hour late for work, because they were having problems re-flashing the software to get rid of my backup camera not being able to dim.  They had finished the software load, and had put it in line to be washed, when I first asked what was going on, that was around the time that I had to leave to be at work ON TIME.  They finally gave me my truck back to me, when I needed to be clocking in.  Needless to say, I am NOT happy about them causing me to be late to work.  It WILL reflect on their customer survey.  :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Took the kids to a concert, in San Diego, on Saturday (Panic At The Disco), and drove in the snow on the way home, yesterday.

Today, I took it in for its first scheduled maintenance & oil change, at 0900, and was a hour late for work, because they were having problems re-flashing the software to get rid of my backup camera not being able to dim.  They had finished the software load, and had put it in line to be washed, when I first asked what was going on, that was around the time that I had to leave to be at work ON TIME.  They finally gave me my truck back to me, when I needed to be clocking in.  Needless to say, I am NOT happy about them causing me to be late to work.  It WILL reflect on their customer survey.  :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

How was Panic at the Disco? Always wanted to see them in concert

• Sad 1