What have you done to your K2 today?

17 minutes ago, jgraves13 said:

How was Panic at the Disco? Always wanted to see them in concert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kids loved it.  My son was a last minute selection, as my daughter's best friend had a funeral to go to.  He went saying that he was going to hate it, but came away from it LOVING IT!!!  They went to the concert, while I hung out at a BBQ place, "next door," catching up with some friends that I haven't seen in about 15 years.  Wasn't about to let my teen daughter drive down there, she really hasn't driven outside of this valley, yet.

• Like 1

Froze my a$$ off but finally got the LTZ/High Country tail lights in from Alexg using pgamboa’s harness.  They really are a huge improvement  over the standard LT tails. Next up, replacing DL3 mirrors with DQS mirrors and new speakers in front door. Hopefully Thursday. 

Edited by Jchoi
  • Like 3

Installed my engine cover...changing the Cadillac emblem tomorrow to a USAF emblem...I retired from the Air Force in 2002 and still work for them as a civilian.

22DF2308-88D6-4802-90A4-299F738933C8.jpeg

DCC5C7E6-3652-45F8-A744-5F1A2C3B8147.jpeg

Edited by SS502
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, SS502 said:

Installed my engine cover...changing the Cadillac emblem tomorrow to a USAF emblem...I retired from the Air Force in 2002 and still work for them as a civilian.

Thanks for your service, I won't pick too hard about the chair force, I'm Army myself, was active for years, now reserve, working on my med board after getting hit in '13 while in combat in AFG.

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, 6.2Midnight said:

Thanks for your service, I won't pick too hard about the chair force, I'm Army myself, was active for years, now reserve, working on my med board after getting hit in '13 while in combat in AFG.

Haha...thank you as well...if it matters, I was a Crew Chief (aircraft maintenance) so about the only chair I got to sit in was an ejection seat :D but now just work experimental munitions. Just finished a test with the Army on small arms sensors for their helicopters :thumbs:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SS502 said:

Looks killer! Thank you for you service! To you and everyone else on here, all branches, active or retired thank you & god bless ?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, CovetedStyle said:

Looks killer! Thank you for you service! To you and everyone else on here, all branches, active or retired thank you & god bless ?

Thank you Sir! ? 

• Like 1

Froze my a$$ off but finally got the LTZ/High Country tail lights in from Alexg using pgamboa’s harness.  They really are a huge improvement  over the standard LT tails. Next up, replacing DL3 mirrors with DQS mirrors and new speakers in front door. Hopefully Thursday. 
Let's see a before & after...
Since I noticed some moisture in my housing, I've been considering this upgrade.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, H-town Silver Bullet said:

Let's see a before & after...
Since I noticed some moisture in my housing, I've been considering this upgrade.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'll be doing this very shortly as well.. I'll post up a picture of one on each side if that's possible with the wiring. If not, I will at least have a before and after picture for you.

• Like 1