block8head

What have you done to your K2 today?

Took the kids to a concert, in San Diego, on Saturday (Panic At The Disco), and drove in the snow on the way home, yesterday.

Today, I took it in for its first scheduled maintenance & oil change, at 0900, and was a hour late for work, because they were having problems re-flashing the software to get rid of my backup camera not being able to dim.  They had finished the software load, and had put it in line to be washed, when I first asked what was going on, that was around the time that I had to leave to be at work ON TIME.  They finally gave me my truck back to me, when I needed to be clocking in.  Needless to say, I am NOT happy about them causing me to be late to work.  It WILL reflect on their customer survey.  :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

How was Panic at the Disco? Always wanted to see them in concert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, jgraves13 said:

How was Panic at the Disco? Always wanted to see them in concert

Kids loved it.  My son was a last minute selection, as my daughter's best friend had a funeral to go to.  He went saying that he was going to hate it, but came away from it LOVING IT!!!  They went to the concert, while I hung out at a BBQ place, "next door," catching up with some friends that I haven't seen in about 15 years.  Wasn't about to let my teen daughter drive down there, she really hasn't driven outside of this valley, yet.

• Like 1

66f82c69540a335141fe17747c066a79.jpg

14a529ec33f25c660941ac3431210277.jpg

Got my retrofit kit in today from Phil at FastHeadlights. Super excited about getting them together and put in my truck. I just need some warm weather so I can paint the trim.

• Like 1

Froze my a$$ off but finally got the LTZ/High Country tail lights in from Alexg using pgamboa’s harness.  They really are a huge improvement  over the standard LT tails. Next up, replacing DL3 mirrors with DQS mirrors and new speakers in front door. Hopefully Thursday. 

Edited by Jchoi
  • Like 3

Making progress on the frame replacement. What I wouldn’t give to have access to my truck and a power washer right now... 927f9ed89cc708d27522fce8dd1ae185.jpg

• Like 13

Installed my engine cover...changing the Cadillac emblem tomorrow to a USAF emblem...I retired from the Air Force in 2002 and still work for them as a civilian.

22DF2308-88D6-4802-90A4-299F738933C8.jpeg

DCC5C7E6-3652-45F8-A744-5F1A2C3B8147.jpeg

Edited by SS502
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, SS502 said:

Installed my engine cover...changing the Cadillac emblem tomorrow to a USAF emblem...I retired from the Air Force in 2002 and still work for them as a civilian.

Thanks for your service, I won't pick too hard about the chair force, I'm Army myself, was active for years, now reserve, working on my med board after getting hit in '13 while in combat in AFG.

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, 6.2Midnight said:

Thanks for your service, I won't pick too hard about the chair force, I'm Army myself, was active for years, now reserve, working on my med board after getting hit in '13 while in combat in AFG.

Haha...thank you as well...if it matters, I was a Crew Chief (aircraft maintenance) so about the only chair I got to sit in was an ejection seat :D but now just work experimental munitions. Just finished a test with the Army on small arms sensors for their helicopters :thumbs:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, SafetyDaveG said:

9A5E5E5E-C674-4F1F-83F0-CAB9452B65BF.jpeg

I hope those 90K have been good ones :thumbs:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SS502 said:

Looks killer! Thank you for you service! To you and everyone else on here, all branches, active or retired thank you & god bless 🍻

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, CovetedStyle said:

Looks killer! Thank you for you service! To you and everyone else on here, all branches, active or retired thank you & god bless 🍻

Thank you Sir! 🍻 

• Like 1

d96e91d4e703f361f062a6cbd206ae2a.jpg

56a346469deccd62ebade074f95b1c6b.jpg

I got one side almost done. It’s great compared to my PnP hid kit.

• Like 6

Froze my a$$ off but finally got the LTZ/High Country tail lights in from Alexg using pgamboa’s harness.  They really are a huge improvement  over the standard LT tails. Next up, replacing DL3 mirrors with DQS mirrors and new speakers in front door. Hopefully Thursday. 
Let's see a before & after...
Since I noticed some moisture in my housing, I've been considering this upgrade.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk