What have you done to your K2 today?

5 hours ago, Rmiles2314 said:

Here is a pic of my truck.  I just upgraded the wheels to the 22x9 wheels to factory GM black wheels.  I also put new 305/40/22 tires with it.  It's s a 4x2 but gave it a little beefier look.  The final thing (with the help of Phil and his wiring harness) was put new leather out of a 2017 Special Ops edition Silverado that had been wrecked with only 1700 miles on it.  It's black carbon fiber with red stitching to match the red (Corvette Grand Sport) stripes I put on the truck.  

IMG_2223.jpg

What brand of tires did you put on?  I have the same wheels and want to go with the 305s instead of the stock 285s.

9 minutes ago, Jacoby said:

Royal Purple Max Blast. Ran it through the pcv line that runs into the intake. 

I used to use Royal Purple oil all the time. Good stuff, I may run that through the intake valves at 20K and I hope my catch can is doing it’s job! Might not be needed, I may borescope before I do it. Actually I will definitely do that before I do any cleaner and post pics good or bad after using a catch can.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JCKustoms said:

I was going to change out the stock rear block with a 2” block, then this crap is happening... supposed to get 10” by tonight.

f1d51bd586de7787b6879031a669fa5d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.. lol I feel your pain.. I don't have a garage to work in either.. pic of some deer in the front yard last week..

VideoCapture_20190224-205733.jpg

• Like 1

.. lol I feel your pain.. I don't have a garage to work in either.. pic of some deer in the front yard last week..

VideoCapture_20190224-205733.thumb.jpg.0a043a9d76c4435d2c793aaf1abf26e6.jpg

I have a garage, but it’s too freakin cold! lol

You definitely have more snow than us, but we’re supposed to get about 18-24” in the next 2 days...we’ll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, UofAZCats said:

What brand of tires did you put on?  I have the same wheels and want to go with the 305s instead of the stock 285s.

They are a brand called Radar.  Not too popular but a good tire with good reviews.  You can find them all over, I actually found them on Amazon for less than $200 a tire!

Got my LED tail lights installed from @alexg  

I am loving the look so far! Also today in the mail I got: PUTCO tailgate lightbar, Curt 7 to 4 pin addition T harness, and some LED strips for bed lighting. 2 days ago I got my DL8 to DL3 harness from @pgamboa so this weekend will be super busy for my truck!

21075254-A6C4-4855-9684-79DF64B513DC.jpeg

AE6CF03F-4B49-4F52-A2AC-6771BB9DF9D3.jpeg

• Like 1

On 2/20/2019 at 8:35 PM, H-town Silver Bullet said:

Let's see a before & after...
Since I noticed some moisture in my housing, I've been considering this upgrade.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ok I got some comparison shots of one on each side for you. They look better in person IMO, but I’ll upload for what it’s worth. With LED reverse lights. 

E736ADB0-D19C-4C9A-9325-76A3FA2548E9.jpeg

• Like 2

Has anyone upgraded their HID bulbs? I’m happy with the light they cast out, but disappointed with the color tone. They seem like they’re around 4,000-4,200K and to match the LED fogs they should be around 5,000-5,500K.

I just prefer a whiter light than OEM. I have no interest in messing with the actual projector and upgrading that with something like Morimoto.

Also has anyone used these tail lights yet? I don’t even see a brand on there. I just like that they’re cheaper than the Axial brand.

https://www.americantrucks.com/led-tail-lights-smoked-1418-silverado-1500-w-o-factory-led-tail-lights.html

Royal Purple Max Blast. Ran it through the pcv line that runs into the intake. 
How would this done if I have a catch can? Would I just spray it in the clean return pcv line coming out from the catch can? Wouldn't spraying it in the throttle body just result in it being collected in the catch can and never making it to the valves?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk