What have you done to your K2 today?

18 hours ago, JimCost2014 said:

Pictures, how hard, price?

As mentioned, very easy Jim...here you can see the stock plug and the PC plugs and from there I routed them and the controller into the center console out of sight.

C60EF6D2-F7E8-41B7-AB3D-26D4F641D404.jpeg

Used my truck as a truck! Went and got my girlfriend a Honda Metropolitan scooter, it was about 40 miles away and didn't feel like riding this thing 40 miles LOL, it's just for fun so we'll see how long the newness lasts! 

s1.jpg

12 hours ago, 9aj9 said:

New Shoes Today!

738ab85e8fa21ef93ec5c160f9f397a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something about your truck that just catches the eye...simple, clean and the silver and black with just the right amount of chrome. Very nice :thumbs:

• Like 1

Something about your truck that just catches the eye...simple, clean and the silver and black with just the right amount of chrome. Very nice :thumbs:

THANKS! May look at doing the body colored side mirror covers....

ive got the old set of wheels/tires in the back so truck is sitting a little nose up, [emoji38]

d9cafdb7b2bfcbab16ae8a890b863ca8.jpg

Got these in the mail today. I’ll paint the surround like I did on my lights now and I’m trying to talk the wife into letting me retrofit them with some Morimoto md2s 5.0’s. I want some laser beams. Lol!

What the wife don’t know won’t hurt her lol

40 minutes ago, sirooga said:

Wheel, tires, suspension...looks and feels like a truck now. aadd074bd8226aadaa699bd4e2e3b706.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Wow, this is the exact setup I was looking at!  17" Icon rebounds with coilovers.  What size tires did you go with?

What suspension setup did you use?

Edited by BbyDgital

Wow, this is the exact setup I was looking at!  17" Icon rebounds with coilovers.  What size tires did you go with?

What suspension setup did you use?
It's the stage 5 Large Taper setup from Icon.
71555C - Front coilovers
78601DJ - Upper Control arms
77700C - Rear

I also had a 2" rear block added to keep some rake since I tow and don't like to squat.

The tires are 285-70-17 Ridge Grapplers 10 ply.

Night and day difference from the rough country leveling kit that I had before this.

5 hours ago, SuperAllTerrain said:
On 2/11/2019 at 3:48 PM, Ravenkeeper said:
Let my wife drive my truck, for the first time today, since I took her CR-V to be serviced today.

emoji848.png

She had to go to work and take our son to school, at the same time as the appointment.  I stole it back from her, after I took her to lunch.

Wheel, tires, suspension...looks and feels like a truck now. aadd074bd8226aadaa699bd4e2e3b706.jpg

May want to check the pressures on your shocks. Icon over charges them and the seals blow. At less that was my experience with my 71555c’s I had. A couple of shocks rebuilders even recommended to drop them down to 220 psi of nitrogen.