What have you done to your K2 today?

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 7:34 AM, Crankycolnago said:

Yes i did have the spray on liner, if fits perfect. I just drove the truck today and holly crap!!!! the dampening of the bed makes it feel like a total different vehicle. now the bed doesnt sounds like a large tin can when i hit bumps. Highly recomended.

Have to agree on that one, I had a bed rug in my 15 Sierra then decided to get a spray in on my 18 as far as noise goes what a mistake. Also found going from a soft tonneau cover to a hard didn't help either (sigh!)

Edited by Comscan

Put in an AEM dryflow filter and AIRAID intake tube in today.  I also wedged a 1/2 long piece of a wooden shim under the metal throttle plate to keep it from flexing when pressing on the throttle. Throttle seems to be more responsive and feels better.

• Like 2

Had this hitch cover laying around that I used to have on an old vehicle so decided to start using it again, what's an additional backup light going to hurt anyways haha. Also finally got a shot of my bumper step lights in action.d1766fcdc6b01599e4a9f48311103406.jpga24f62aa5a832110d35461b86fa91ec1.jpgc86308fbcf3f331a0d3003577ceacf9a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Made a little more progress during the kids nap time today. Got all the powers, grounds, lights, and trigger signals for relays tied to the bus bars.

Just need to run some new grounds to my frame and battery power leads then I’m in the home stretch...

5c24c707aa15136b87e7f2ea09c3d5a9.jpg

Waterfowler 41’s Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/brittmork

• Like 2

Installed the PUTCO red blade under my tailgate. I love it! SO bright and it lights up in reverse like daylight on the camera. You can see a distinct line that the lightbar light starts in this picture: 

4B6FF186-4DBA-4033-A181-AF2A476D44C1.jpeg

• Like 4

On 2/28/2019 at 12:46 PM, 15BlueSilverado said:

You can tap into the trailer harness under the rear of the bed, that's what I did. How did you mount those under the front seats? I like that

Thanks. I think I may tap into the reverse lights and run another diode to have them come on with the cargo lamp switch. 

I mounted the leds under the front seats straight into the plastic that supports the cushion. 

• Like 1

Thanks. I think I may tap into the reverse lights and run another diode to have them come on with the cargo lamp switch. 

I mounted the leds under the front seats straight into the plastic that supports the cushion. 
Cool, thanks. That's what I was thinking of doing or just using 3M double sided tape.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Drinking and making a new relay/fuse box for my light bars. Fun Friday night!

4f22e3d3fc23af0cb0e78a3dbff534fe.jpg

8ac7e0c17e5a7943e0488b9318d1e69b.jpg

1eb65a1f35e0abfb595539e9f4c8e9af.jpg

Waterfowler 41’s Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/brittmork

Those relay/fuse boxes are great. I did one for my son's Tacoma not too long ago. Getting another one for mine now. ed476e72f1d8af9e59d8a42b44986afb.jpgbbeac332c06cd83516706c8959156d6a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Had this hitch cover laying around that I used to have on an old vehicle so decided to start using it again, what's an additional backup light going to hurt anyways haha. Also finally got a shot of my bumper step lights in action.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Are these the steps with the built in LEDs or did you put some of the button LED lights in there? I was going to order a set of the 23mm LEDs lights to install in the step pockets. I just haven’t seen any posts of the little ones in action so I was curious. Looks awesome by the way!

Sent via my cellular device utilizing a chat forum thingy!