What have you done to your K2 today?

Today I picked up my Black 2018 Silverado from Aurora Motor Spa in Buffalo MN.  Got it Ceramic Coated. Best $1600 I've spent. It looks amazing.

Pictures don't do justice. 

If you live in the Minneapolis area and are thinking about getting this done, Call Levi and schedule yours. He is top notch. 612-850-1654

IMG_20190312_115330.jpg

Edited by dieselfan1
  • Like 8

8 minutes ago, dieselfan1 said:

Today I picked up my Black 2018 Silverado from Aurora Motor Spa in Buffalo MN.  Got it Ceramic Coated. Best $1600 I've spent. It looks amazing.

Pictures don't do justice. 

If you live in the Minneapolis area and are thinking about getting this done, Call Levi and schedule yours. He is top notch. 612-850-1654

IMG_20190312_115330.jpg

That is one gorgeuos Silverado. Well done!

1 hour ago, lapoolboy said:

Til you drive it!  ?

Are wheels the real-deals or replicas?

It will be easier to keep it clean though.

The wheels are the Real Deal 22's

Take offs from a 2019 Suburban Premier. $3000 option on that. I got them for $2000 when I bought the truck. They kept the 18" wheels and tires that were on it

IMG_20181215_163227_01.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CombsL83 said:

Tell me about this ceramic coating. I'd like to see how it looks on the ocean blue metallic :)

It's a coating that they apply over your paint after it's been corrected (buffed out) . It's like a permanent wax. Makes it easier to keep clean. 

It's not for everyone though. This cost me $1600 to get this done

Not ocean blue metallic but this is RyanbabZ71's Camaro that he coated himself.

5c634fb5a89761de71a864995ffed338.jpg

Edited by dieselfan1
  • Like 2

.. I just removed the stock plate bracket (riveted on) and mounted a clear universal plate bracket from Amazon to the plastic trim on the bumper.. I will be installing a curved LED bar between the tow hooks when the weather warms up

Make sure you post pics when you do this, I've been thinking of doing the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They dragged their feet so long on getting the 6112’s out you think they’d be a little more cost competitive to the Eibach kit, is basically the same set up. Unless the Bils kit is made of unobtanium or gold...

Waterfowler 41’s Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/brittmork

From what I know, the eibachs are on par with Bilstein 5100s. The 6112s are a 60mm shock body, pretty sure the eibachs are not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk