What have you done to your K2 today?

Florida Panhandle...cost is $1500-$2200 depending on your paint’s condition. We deal with brutal sun, torrential rains and tons of bugs (yeah and they call it paradise lol) so his cost of $1600 is pretty reasonable IMHO!

Lovebugs!!!! Hate’em!

Waterfowler 41’s Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/brittmork
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Waterfowler41 said:

Lovebugs!!!! Hate’em!

So nasty (acidic) the birds won’t even eat the little buggers...back in 1993 they took the paint off the front of my brand new Nissan because I didn’t wash it for a day and a half ?

8 hours ago, Waterfowler41 said:

41a4e6673dceb672165551914fdc1328.jpg

Cab Over America wireless cab lights going on my brother in laws silverado tomorrow night. I was messing around with these after charging them today. Pretty sweet lights.

Got any more info on these?  I have never heard of wireless cab lights.  How do you keep them charged once installed?

• Like 1

Got any more info on these?  I have never heard of wireless cab lights.  How do you keep them charged once installed?

Solar panels on the lights themselves I believe

2015 Silverado LT Midnight Edition
4.5” CST suspension lift
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Waterfowler41 said:

41a4e6673dceb672165551914fdc1328.jpg

Cab Over America wireless cab lights going on my brother in laws silverado tomorrow night. I was messing around with these after charging them today. Pretty sweet lights.

I know you can space them however you want but I am curious about the shark fin antenna being in the way or is it a non-issue? Very nice, wish I had thought of this idea! If they hold up and don't do what my very expensive solar powered yard lights did (as in died a short time after buying them) I'd probably add them. I can already envision the Buicks (still sporting "spinners") running these LOL

• Like 1

I know you can space them however you want but I am curious about the shark fin antenna being in the way or is it a non-issue? Very nice, wish I had thought of this idea! If they hold up and don't do what my very expensive solar powered yard lights did (as in died a short time after buying them) I'd probably add them. I can already envision the Buicks (still sporting "spinners") running these LOL
If you go to their website they have a video of them installing on a 2016+ silverado that you can see for how they installed around the shark fin

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dieselfan1 said:

I dig it Jimmy. Nice.

It really is, normally I don't care for the de-badged look but his has the perfect balance of chrome accents to make those wheels really look good. BTW, you got me very interested in the ceramic...the more I see it the more I want it. Not sure how it will look on white but I'm probably gonna do it. I will have to pay a bit more than you did (just the pricing down here) but I think it's gonna be money well spent. :thumbs:

1 hour ago, Kubs said:

https://caboveramerica.com/ 

1 hour ago, chrispassas21 said:

Solar panels on the lights themselves I believe

2015 Silverado LT Midnight Edition
4.5” CST suspension lift
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, their is a tiny PV panel inside the lens.  I haven't pulled them apart yet but will tonight when we install.  

39 minutes ago, SS502 said:

The sharkfin will dictate the layout which is nice, this way there is only a few ways the lights can layout, better than have infinite options.  We;ll get into analysis paralysis. 

32 minutes ago, CKrado said:

If you go to their website they have a video of them installing on a 2016+ silverado that you can see for how they installed around the shark fin

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bingo!

Guys, I'll follow up with the video on this one pretty quick.  Lots of inquiries about it.  These are going on the maroon Silverado on my channel.  We just installed the BAP mirrors, these cab lights are to compliment his white DRL side marker lights. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, SS502 said:

It really is, normally I don't care for the de-badged look but his has the perfect balance of chrome accents to make those wheels really look good. BTW, you got me very interested in the ceramic...the more I see it the more I want it. Not sure how it will look on white but I'm probably gonna do it. I will have to pay a bit more than you did (just the pricing down here) but I think it's gonna be money well spent. :thumbs:

I would do it . It will help with the bugs. It will also shine like you just waxed it too. There really isn't any reason not to do it .

Especially if you plan on keeping the truck for a few years. 

• Thanks 1