What have you done to your K2 today?

Does it come with a gasket and new bolts? What did you use for the front?

Yes, it’s completely ready out of box with everything needed. Front remains oem

Sent from above

11 hours ago, TXGREEK said:

b0c93fcb34d119c6845c2a1ed61a8b48.jpg

Sent from above

Part number? I found it while on my computer at work but can’t seem to find it while using my phone. I know Amazon had 1 available for $250ish

Part number? I found it while on my computer at work but can’t seem to find it while using my phone. I know Amazon had 1 available for $250ish
G2 40-2091MB

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Sorry, just saw your request
ea31fc96a525a79d631d841ff84c9a20.jpg7b92526218decf337c1cfe3e6e4ee8b6.jpg

Sent from above
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, CKrado said:

G2 40-2091MB

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, TXGREEK said:

Sorry, just saw your request
ea31fc96a525a79d631d841ff84c9a20.jpg7b92526218decf337c1cfe3e6e4ee8b6.jpg

Sent from above

Thank you both. Do you know the capacity with this cover? Stock is 5.5 pints/2.75 quarts if I’m reading it right. So what is the new quantity with this cover? I ordered it so I need to go ahead and get me some AMSOIL fluid too. So these folks don’t make a front cover? If they do I didn’t see it. You running 75W-90?

Regarding all the diff covers convo. Banks power did a pretty interesting series of videos on how the flat backed covers mess with fluid dynamics and heat up the fluid, while overfilling or filling more than the 4qt set amount can cause excessive aeration in the fluid which weakens it's performance.

Seems like the most performant setup for longevity, regardless of towing or not, is to keep the stock cover.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Penguin VII said:

Regarding all the diff covers convo. Banks power did a pretty interesting series of videos on how the flat backed covers mess with fluid dynamics and heat up the fluid, while overfilling or filling more than the 4qt set amount can cause excessive aeration in the fluid which weakens it's performance.

Seems like the most performant setup for longevity, regardless of towing or not, is to keep the stock cover.

I am waiting on the next video  about the one that they are making i thought they were very helpful vids I was thinking about buying one until I saw them and how it works 

• Like 1