What have you done to your K2 today?

10 minutes ago, cbrsilv15 said:

I was tired of mine hitting too, so I cut about 6” off the top. Painted it and put a small rubber cap on the top. Looks OEM. 

There’s that too! True DIY! Do you notice any signal reduction? I wouldn’t mind mine being shorter as well. Even so, I listen to Sirius XM a decent amount because I got it for like $6/month and I like the comedy and classic rock channels. So that’s not even this antenna 

4 hours ago, EpicLT said:

There’s that too! True DIY! Do you notice any signal reduction? I wouldn’t mind mine being shorter as well. Even so, I listen to Sirius XM a decent amount because I got it for like $6/month and I like the comedy and classic rock channels. So that’s not even this antenna 

Zero difference. I bought a shorty from Autozone and it whistled super bad. Had to take it off immediately. 

Finally got around to buying the amsoil gear oil I needed. Here's a before and after pic of the rear diff cover swap and fluid change.ff7dabbe0a3d50e49413a5f4042517df.jpgff95722f2fe47317c8b5bcefd862b80e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Tailgate handle covers 23.00 ebay why this was not included from the factory baffles me

rough country hard trifold. ~ not sure if I’m keeping this. 

599 no shipping no tax but I’m not sure I like the look of seeing all the seams think I’d rather save 400 and go with the tyger soft cover 

about to to take the elevation badge off both doors too 

3C085E2B-A655-4191-A0C2-1A4554DC5102.jpeg

28BF1F6B-7A0D-4FE5-84DC-E7CB20E254F0.jpeg

9A00D2B6-988A-4865-86B3-BCB8A115DCA8.jpeg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jgraves13 said:

Got these installed last night:

38c397978f3eeb53a111a32d245aec1c.jpg

d9e9d11197a631614d53c5ce5c7e1619.jpg

I have my procomp coilovers for sale if anyone is interested!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice. Waiting for my Kings to be delivered. How much lift did they give you out of the box? I see in your picture the top spring seat is spun down roughly 1/4"? Did you get standard travel or extended travel?