What have you done to your K2 today?

Well I went to install the new Bilsteins and the bushing sleeves they sent wont fit my hardware.  The sleeves are 1/2 and the hardware is 5/8.  The bushings and sleeves from my old shocks are a bigger OD than the new shocks so theres no replacing the bushings.  Bilstein was no help they said they don't have a bushing that will work.  Im pissed.  Sending em back and getting my money back.   Gonna buy the Vertexs from RC which is what I should have done in the first place

Well I went to install the new Bilsteins and the bushing sleeves they sent wont fit my hardware.  The sleeves are 1/2 and the hardware is 5/8.  The bushings and sleeves from my old shocks are a bigger OD than the new shocks so theres no replacing the bushings.  Bilstein was no help they said they don't have a bushing that will work.  Im pissed.  Sending em back and getting my money back.   Gonna buy the Vertexs from RC which is what I should have done in the first place
Which bilsteins were they?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

On 4/9/2019 at 9:21 PM, chrispassas21 said:

Cleaned up the beast f94af1f3fa1578d74c9be57bfc069309.jpg7e1836348568c5acd0db577f23e50a5c.jpg

2015 Silverado LT Midnight Edition
4.5” CST suspension lift
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look's good - Wish mine was all clean up , still have snow on the ground. how many miles on your truck ?? mine at 82000

Look's good - Wish mine was all clean up , still have snow on the ground. how many miles on your truck ?? mine at 82000

Thanks bud! Yeah the snow is all done here in DMV. I am at 48,000. You have a 2015?

4.5” CST suspension lift

2 hours ago, chrispassas21 said:

Thanks bud! Yeah the snow is all done here in DMV. I am at 48,000. You have a 2015?

4.5” CST suspension lift

YES its a 2015  - ROAD Trip's Car Show's /Swap meets or when the pager goes off .