What have you done to your K2 today?

Well after half a year with the rough country level it was time to go. The combo of the level and the 22x12 wheels my upper control arm ball joints were toast. 

Happy with the result. Just a nice clean look and the Yukon 22”s look way better than I thought they would. A nice detail and ceramic booster and she’s ready to rock. 

image.jpg

• Like 5

On 4/9/2019 at 7:21 PM, chrispassas21 said:

Cleaned up the beast f94af1f3fa1578d74c9be57bfc069309.jpg7e1836348568c5acd0db577f23e50a5c.jpg

2015 Silverado LT Midnight Edition
4.5” CST suspension lift
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Running mine through the washer tonight on the way home. 

Drove my son to his DR appointment today, in Lancaster, parked across from a ME Sierra DC.  We were way early for his appointment, so we walked away from my truck really slow, expecting to hear the driver, who was still in it, to say something about my truck, other than it was FILTHY!!  :(  BUT, as posted above, I'm getting her washed tonight, on the way home from work.

6 hours ago, Ravenkeeper said:

?  WASH WAS BROKEN!!!!!  

Trying to wash the pollen off my truck then I come back from the carwash and I from my office I see that my truck looks like a reverse skunk. I don't think the car wash is broken I just think that is not aligned properly. This happened before but the operator of the carwash says nobody sees up there anyway. Do people care about their service anymore? :-(

20190412_110455.jpg

• Haha 1

Trying to wash the pollen off my truck then I come back from the carwash and I from my office I see that my truck looks like a reverse skunk. I don't think the car wash is broken I just think that is not aligned properly. This happened before but the operator of the carwash says nobody sees up there anyway. Do people care about their service anymore? :-(
20190412_110455.thumb.jpg.801aced02afef4e0a02dba7ea17e4be0.jpg

Wow! You gotta love great customer service. Is it privately owned? If not call corporate hq. sorry about your luck on that one.

Sent via my cellular device utilizing a chat forum thingy!

Just got my Vertex shocks in. These things are badass and they are HUGE!!!!  Just looking at these I think I got a winner especially after that Bilstein 5165 fiasco from the other day. My buddy came over yesterday and he has fox 2.0’s and these things dwarf those. I’d say they’re comparable to Fox Factory Race adjustable 2.5’s and about $400 less. It’s raining here today so I’m gonna put em on in the morning tomorrow. 

8433-B47-B-5-F21-4067-A5-DC-85-E8-DF1-EE

1-DA3-BD6-E-85-C8-4-D9-D-80-D8-0-D132421

D069-EDDD-5-F77-4-A17-81-F6-E8-DA169-D47

1-D5-A89-CB-CA73-42-C3-98-BE-8261-AB35-B

• Like 1

8 hours ago, [email protected] said:

20190412_110455.jpg

The one I usually use has a roller that does the top, so we don't have that dirty stripe down the top.  :cool: